IDEA... rear handle

Pay @Tony_Stark many monies to make you custom shinies.

7 Likes
1 Like

What do you need to lock it up for?? I brought my board into every eating area and classroom and no one really blinked an eye

No way was I leaving it outside, not even in a skate rack

We have three flights of stairs in our engineering building, so depending on how I felt I’d take the elevator, no big deal. If it’s too heavy, get strong init lol

5 Likes

I lived on the 4th floor of my dorm and I’d just carry it on my shoulder everywhere…the first month sucks but I got used to it

2 Likes

True true. Fortunately my appt was only one set of stairs lol 4 sounds tiring

I was able to drag my board when I put the 110’s on tho so that helped too

Lol and here’s me with my Boosted Board casually carrying it up the stairs.

2 Likes

Lol and theres you with your 7 miles of range :wink:

Besides @kadeanderson don’t you want all your classmates to admire your work sitting against the wall in the classroom

2 Likes

Ha! More like 5 on Hyper

2 Likes

Not allowed in classrooms… cause last year so many kids put them against the walls and by the end of the year all the classrooms walls had wheel marks on them lol

Oh that’s dumb lol I always put mine boardside to the wall so it wouldn’t leave marks

Extremely dumb that’s for sure @ShutterShock

1 Like

But if I’m not gonna beable to use the board then I don’t want it to just sit and would rather have something portable and able to be locked up

1 Like

Yeah, they’re technically not allowed in classrooms, but I’ve been sticking my board by my feet. Haven’t had a problem yet.

1 Like

I did this a few times when there wasn’t a good wall spot, and it’s kinda nice to elevate your feet sometimes anyways. As long as you don’t make marks on the walls maybe they don’t care

1 Like

I would not even consider locking up a board as nice as that Killshot outside of a classroom. I bet you could talk to your professors before or after class, explain how much $$ your personal transportation is worth and to assure them that you will be extremely careful not to damage the walls. They would probably let you keep it in a closet or under a table in the back of the room.

2 Likes

I put it with the side of the wheels on the floor and the deck against the wall, much less damage that way and it’s low profile

3 Likes

Yeah some teachers just don’t even allow them to be present within the classroom. It’s a school wide rule and if they have kids with boards in the classroom they get in trouble

1 Like

I wouldn’t even consider leaving an esk8 outside in a sk8 rack, locked or not… I’d make a small esk8 I could put in a locker, or I’d push analog if I had to.

even when I bring my sk8s into a bar, if I can’t see it, i’m not staying… and if it’s in a weird spot where it’s completely out of harms way, for my sk8 or a drunk patron, I’m not staying.

I don’t need a lawsuit because some drunk asshole tripped on my board

5 Likes

Mhm especially to leave a $2,000 board outside @kook doesn’t sound fun

2 Likes

Don’t want the board to just sit.