IDEA... rear handle

seems like a bigger hurdle to cross than a simple handle

1 Like

You ain’t wrong about that. Tough decision to make… and honestly not sure what to do lol @kook

is a small single motor BKB out of the budget? would that give you the range to get to skool and back? could you put it in a skool locker?

how about a cheep eskooter… no one steals that shit

1 Like

:joy:

4 Likes

Ain’t got no lockers, this is college my dude… @kook

That’s why I mentioned a one wheel cause I can throw a bike lock through that. @kook

1 Like

Did some Graphandles last year… actually out of stock
Wanna change design a bit for next batch… no single finger breakers anymore (((

1 Like

my dude… I rode a motorcycle to high school…

all a lock will do is dissuade honest pEEps from kyping your shit…
Kryptonite cable locks can be defeated with a small hand held hack saw.
you’re going to need a heavy chain, and then most locks securing your heavy chains can be overcome cryogenically with a small hand held N2 container (you can buy them over the counter as Wart-Off), freeze the lock and whack it with a hammer…

… yeah I hate thieves …

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about using a cell modem and a hi torque servo to create a hard short at the battery leads, causing catastrophic meltdown. The problem is that I would HAVE to test it :slight_smile:.

Maybe I’ll test it with one of @Sender’s builds :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I made my Paracord™ handle a few weeks ago. Became a knitting treading bitch in the process (a Double Cobra maneuver expert :laughing:). If any of you guys need a custom one for your DIY builds I’ll consider a career change making yours for a few bucks.

4 Likes

yup when I want a qwik’N’ez handle, lanyard, spur of the moment handcuffs… paracord is my go to!!

1 Like

I mean I go to a Christian college so I’d hope puta the kindness of others hearts they wouldn’t do that haha. @kook

For your @IDEA motor mounts slots, the Paracord™ handle is @IDEA L

3 Likes

I’m gonna try it but still at this point. Might still be going up for sale, since a 33lb board doesn’t make sense for college if I can’t lock it up

1 Like

:crazy_face: :eyes: :crazy_face:

lobby your skool to allow you to put “wheel-sox™” on sk8 board wheels to prevent wheel marks… then you can become a licenced franchisee of “Original k00k wheel-sox™”

put yourself thru sk00l and become an entrepreneur…

1 Like

I’m tryinnnnn but let me tell ya kooky. Carrying 30lbs up stairs seems like a chore. And I don’t like chores. Ima lazy son of a b!tch @

1 Like

get a sweet honey of a GF that has a reliable car…

1 Like

I gots myself a sweet honey and I gots myself a nice car haha.

1 Like

then get your board a “service animal” vest and tell the Jesuits that you have PSDT from the 'nam, and you need it near you to concentrate on your studies…

1 Like

I’ll shoot my shot :wink: @kook

1 Like