IDEA... rear handle

I need a handle for the rear of my board for “towing it” when not riding.

Anyone ever made such a thing for a board? I was thinking making it out of aluminum and mounting it on the rear truck holes.

Shoot your ideas if you have any.

Will be updating this post if I discover anything
It would be going on the rear of this board so that you can carry is from the rear easily.

10 Likes

Buy a kayak handle for $8 on Amazon and bolt it to to the motor mount, use M4 and some nylocks

4 Likes

@dani has made a few good looking ones.

I have a front one on my mtb to carry it like luggage and maybe prevent some truck damage.

4 Likes

Maybe @akhlut is available. He made me mine and I still love it like on day 1.

Edit: just realised others got my design made after me :joy:

8 Likes

This a kayak mount too brotha ?@Venom121212

Nah just 3d printed handle. I have a 3d printed one like above too.

1 Like

True true. Do you think it’s possible to “weld” with solder lol

Solder isn’t structural, you want to braze it

2 Likes

Rewind! Like above as in you have my trampa handle STL/f360 file?

Did I make it for you? I made one for mbs mounting holes for someone. Shouldn’t be much different if anyone can caliper measure.

1 Like

Mine is fully Matt designed

Ah yeah mine is just a similar design then.

1 Like

It’s either I find out how to make one of these things or I’ma sell the board and getting a one wheel for the ease of transportation around college LOL

Was supposed to be a front handle/pedestrian ankle buster but my plans of davega and light bar were screwing that up.
It originally had a recessed part to make space for my LEDs. @kadeanderson, 3d is good but aluminium is sexy :joy:

1 Like

That thing is just big tho. I just need something small and simple @Flasher

That’s the board’s middle name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But yeah then I guess 3d printing one is “simpler”…fucking Christ am I hating the tweaking process on my printer

1 Like

Maybe I’ll beable to make one :hugs:

I made a thing in another life printed it outta nylonX…

Version II lasted a good 10 crashes

5 Likes

Hand tool one out of Delrin or Nylon sheet. Use a saw to cut the shape. Use a hole saw to do any holes. Sand the rough edges then briefly hit those with a blowtorch to soften them.

2 Likes

Could this be mounted underneath @kook