LHB - what is he even doing now

The Evo looks smick as fuck. I want to rebuild my Evo this time without DKP the angles are not kind. Had 3 bad crashes 2 were on this curse board. Might just shelve it and do a flux build like all the kewl kids.12S9P sounds good but fuck it will suck at mall grabs.

2 Likes

What do you use for enclosures?

I’ve said it before, but a handle made from paracord is the easiest, cheapest, non-intrusive method of making a handle… Almost unbreakable, 100% reversable, cheap…etc.

I’m still working on making it work… But a board working with wheelie mode would be excellent… Prop the board up on the rear wheels and tap it forward to make it slowly gi forward on its rear wheels, or just let her stand there patiently in line behind you await your command.

7 Likes

Where did you buy this Paracord Handle?

2 Likes

I made it…
Buy Parachord and then search Ut00b for vids on tying the knots you want… customizable and cheep!!

I think I’ll make a pink and black one today!!

but if you’re lazy search ebay for parachord handles you can find all kinds there

6 Likes

check this link

there are options and links for some paracord handles

also do a search of paracord handles…
https://forum.esk8.news/search?q=paracord%20handles

My old legacy ABS enclosures I put fiberglass on them in the weak spots, especially around the bolt holes. All new enclosures for me are fiberglass. Stay away from carbon fiber and ABS imho

2 Likes

Obviously for signal purposes. I was just curious. No not that kind! I like wood. Shit this conversation went south fast. Wood enclosures. They blend well.

2 Likes

Hmm. I’m not sure what kind of blender you have, but I’d think ABS enclosures would blend a lot better.

2 Likes

It’s a Makita. Very nice.

1 Like

this is a nice belt kit. really nice. good job @ATC .

flat bottom grubs for easy alignment, everything just fits right, no spacers or extra speed rings needed.

16/72 on 8" Innovas, 190KV

even with the giant bag of random belts i got from @skunk i still had to order some 390-5M-15s lol

though i have to wonder what he was doing with 240-15s

8 Likes

390? Damn I’m on same 16/72 and using 420.

No idea lol.
Way back when, hyperion sent me box with a bunch of random stuff. Belts, evolve pulleys, early fesc… it was probably fom that box.

5 Likes

same mounts? or different ones?

Different. They look similar. They are the ones from EboardSolutions.

2 Likes

oh thank god. I just ran my belt equations twice and remeasured my centers. These mounts are way tighter, the motor pulley is well within the tire radius.

2 Likes

I can confirm 390 for 16/66, you might need 395 or 400. I ran 395 first with my setup, it runs, but too much slack, so now 390 with the motors not positioned at max distance.

4 Likes

This post makes me appreciate the Hoyt St Belt tension system, the MetroBoard X has that as well.
I LOVE ESK8!!!

You guys are fuck*n AWESOME !!!

5 Likes

the haggyboards belt drive is stupid easy too and has a sliding belt tensioner you can adjust with a hex key.

5 Likes

Thanks appreciate it.

2 Likes

die cut holographic vinyl for pinstripes with logo. weeding is going to be the fun part lol

8 Likes