IDEA... rear handle

nah, I think the curve of the handle , hand-hole and board would all try an occupy the same space in the universe… you could redesign it… I stole the idea from a guy on builders who won like a BofY sometime in the past

I think the simplest, cheapest, non-evasive, design friendly, most functional carry handle is a paracord handle…

I think I kyped this thought from @Mikenopolis

10 Likes

How would this work without putting huge holes through my deck @kook

1 Like

SHREDLIGHTS MOUNTS WITH HOLES DRILLED IN THEM

no reason I recommend this

secure it under your base plate

design it with bolt holes

use your imagination

this is DIY

6 Likes

What about like a fold-out trolly handle.

like on EUCs

Allow you to have the board at a lower angle especially if you are tall.

As you can see, I found it particularly annoying not having a handle and drilled MASSIVE holes in the kick tail of the board above the parachord handle board

2 Likes

If your truck bolts are long enough, the handle could go from the bottom of the deck and out

3 Likes

I’m gonna see what I can design and mock up @kook

2 Likes

I think I have a super solid idea @kook

2 Likes

good luck in your quest… makin’ kool shit is a lot of the fun!!!

how about something like this mounted to the truck, can also mount lights to it while youre at it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BQZZK4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ggmmFbYRTZNZY

1 Like

I’ll see if I got the room to ! @Scepterr

@mishrasubhransu

Can you share yours? Really liked it.

1 Like

This is very strong. Went through a few iterations until it didn’t need to. Tested in PLA+, PETG. ABS and nylon will also work very well.

rear_trolley_handle_stronger.STL (16.7 MB)

13 Likes

It’s either I make one or something or get rid of this board (people will be mad if I do that) @CiscoV and @DEEIF cause I can’t even lock this thing up on the skateboard locks at school lol…

2 Likes

I already told you a compromise KADE… Anything but a OneWheel…

1 Like

I made several with the “pyramid” adapter, see here:

Also here:

The left one I had for several hundred miles carrying ~8kg Spud and no issues (printed in PLA)

5 Likes

Interesting! I believe the Metroboard X has something like that? Someone back me up on that lol.

1 Like

Thats what I have on one of mine, it works great.

6 Likes