IDEA - Deck with Brackets

Do you mean these tires?

3 Likes

Yes

It is so this is my mistakeā€¦ I thought that BKB tires have 8 inches :slight_smile:

After mounting 6 inch tires it would be a lowrider

2 Likes

Meepo tires 165 x 60 mm
BKB tires 150x50 mm

In this board Meepo is a better option, but this is my subjective opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah those Meepo Tyres are nice too
And your board is amazing as usual

3 Likes

This setup looks beautiful.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in love. The quality and craftsmanship is seriously top notch.
I spent at least 30 minutes just staring at it today.

20 Likes

Beautiful deck. Excellent work. o7

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s beautifull indeed :heart_eyes:
You have to get proper trucks though, red AND orange on this beauty would NOT be ok :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

100% I was using those to check the clearance with different sized wheels. Iā€™m leaning towards raw 200mm rkp and impaler hubs. Also really tempted by these precision DKPā€™s
and savage tkpā€™s

FTW :wink:

3 Likes

Red trucks could be OK, but you would have to choose the right color scheme for the other partsā€¦ :slight_smile:

Black and silver will go with red :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This week I want to make some hangers for the surf-rodz TKP baseplate, they should fit :slight_smile:

Photo of the prototype printed on a 3D printer

In a moment someone will write that this is a copy of @Savage1 trucks, but this is not true

I designed a similar hanger 4 years ago, and my inspiration was SPT - Swiss Precision Trucks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bra2R3GBWTn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But I appreciate the savage truck project, good job :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I donā€™t look at it as a copy. :+1:

12 Likes

there are too many holes in this story.

5 Likes

Looks awesome! What size pack is in this?

What do you ask?

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you think so, but sometimes I hear similar opinions. Recently someone told me that my truck with a parallel kingpin is a copy of the e-toox truck, it actually looks similar but I have completely different dimensions, a different baseplate integrated into the supports.
The hanger design was inspired by the REACTOR hanger designed by Rideflame and the bow shape was more natural to meā€¦

I donā€™t like to copyā€¦ I always try to come up with something different, although itā€™s hard to innovate these days :smiley:

9 Likes

He meant what size battery pack fits I think

What size battery do you have in it? Thanks!

1 Like