IDEA - Deck with Brackets

I just gotta find those 804 euros…I saw them here somewhere…

1 Like

maybe they’re in the bank :wink:

preeetty sure its hiding in my other boards :melting_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately this video is not very spectacular, I wanted to film the ride from above, but in the place where I was riding the board you could not fly a drone because there is an airport nearby

2 Likes

What is the point of spherical bearings? Doesn’t that make it behave the same as a channel truck since you give up the vertical shock absorption?

1 Like

More important to me is the precision of operation.
I’ve driven without spherical bearings and with spherical bearings, and the precision of the trucks is dramatically different.

I didn’t notice a difference in ride comfort, perhaps because the spherical bearings can move freely along the king pins, so perhaps there is still shock absorption.

6 Likes

Similar to eliminator bushings?

2 Likes

The hangers can be mounted in 2 ways. The same option is also implemented in AT trucks.

DPKP MTB trucks with inverted hangers provide greater ground clearance and a shorter wheelbase.

6 Likes

DPKP truck tests, tested by the three-time world vice-champion :trophy::trophy::trophy: and 7-time Polish champion :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy: :grin:

11 Likes

Alan @eboosted will be making the 3rd type of enclosure for the deck.
It will be a deep enclosure for the 21700 double stack (DS).
The price of the case will be the same as the MS version, i.e. $150 + shipping costs
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Internal dimensions similar to SS but the depth is greater.

The enclosure is flat and the deck is concave, so the depth of the enclosure is different in the center and at the edge

DS enclosure-dom

2 Likes

I reckon these measurements are in cm no?

3 Likes

Corrected :smiley:
DS enclosure-dom

2 Likes

Board with TKP hangers for Surf-Rodz baseplates completed

I’m glad to have inspired several people to build similar boards.
One of the most extreme boards is a 4WD variant using Enertion Raptor 2.1 hub motors

Adapting the hangers to these hub motors was easy because the axle is very similar to the Meepo hub motors, muses they are from the same factory :smiley:

Now I am thinking about the second variant with a classic belt drive and AT wheels.

3 Likes

The 3rd variant of the @eBoosted enclosue is ready :smiley:

Now there are three options to choose from:
SS - enclosure for single stack
MS - enclosure for mixed stack (double on the ends and single in the middle)
DS - enclosure for double stack

11 Likes

This is the most minimalist motor mount I have designed… it is primitive in its form… it has only what is needed :smile:
Adjustment range 61-67mm, 44x44 mm mounting hole pattern, so it fits 63xx motors

I wanted it to fit a gear ratio of 15/60 or less

3 Likes

The second version, the form is still simple but I like it better.
I also increased the adjustment range to 60-68mm

Somewhat similar :wink:

4 Likes

Looks very thin around the clamp area :grimacing:

here the mounting is the same as the previous version and during 3 years of production no one has filed any complaints so I am not worried about durability, and I have sold hundreds of these mountings.

Now I’ve added a bevel and maybe that’s causing the illusion of a thin edge

3 Likes

Sweet! Maybe its the line drawing as well that makes it look skinny.

2 Likes