IDEA - Deck with Brackets

Yeah those Meepo Tyres are nice too
And your board is amazing as usual

3 Likes

This setup looks beautiful.

3 Likes

I’m in love. The quality and craftsmanship is seriously top notch.
I spent at least 30 minutes just staring at it today.

20 Likes

Beautiful deck. Excellent work. o7

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s beautifull indeed :heart_eyes:
You have to get proper trucks though, red AND orange on this beauty would NOT be ok :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

100% I was using those to check the clearance with different sized wheels. I’m leaning towards raw 200mm rkp and impaler hubs. Also really tempted by these precision DKP’s
and savage tkp’s

FTW :wink:

3 Likes

Red trucks could be OK, but you would have to choose the right color scheme for the other parts… :slight_smile:

Black and silver will go with red :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This week I want to make some hangers for the surf-rodz TKP baseplate, they should fit :slight_smile:

Photo of the prototype printed on a 3D printer

In a moment someone will write that this is a copy of @Savage1 trucks, but this is not true

I designed a similar hanger 4 years ago, and my inspiration was SPT - Swiss Precision Trucks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bra2R3GBWTn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But I appreciate the savage truck project, good job :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I don’t look at it as a copy. :+1:

12 Likes

there are too many holes in this story.

5 Likes

Looks awesome! What size pack is in this?

What do you ask?

1 Like

I’m glad you think so, but sometimes I hear similar opinions. Recently someone told me that my truck with a parallel kingpin is a copy of the e-toox truck, it actually looks similar but I have completely different dimensions, a different baseplate integrated into the supports.
The hanger design was inspired by the REACTOR hanger designed by Rideflame and the bow shape was more natural to me…

I don’t like to copy… I always try to come up with something different, although it’s hard to innovate these days :smiley:

9 Likes

He meant what size battery pack fits I think

What size battery do you have in it? Thanks!

1 Like

Is the hanger bolted to the pivot/bushing holders or are they all one solid piece? In the pictures they look separate (ie bolted together)

1 Like

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Can I have some of those brackets for my Rocket Exodus?

Which type of truck are you asking about?

1 Like

Inspiration yes, but copying I do not accept.

Which type of brackets are you interested in?

1 Like