IDEA - Deck with Brackets

Yes please!

1 Like

@andoug was first, I wanted to say the same thing :slight_smile:
My hangers are not much different from the original ones, but the number of variants is larger, you can choose from 150, 180, 220, 260 mm
These are widths without axles… the number of axle lengths is also large:
You can choose from: 42, 52, 62, 72, 82. The thread is 15mm long

There is another type of hanger without axles, i.e. 180 mm for hub motors

1 Like

TKP hangers with Evolve pattern clamps.
You can install Chinese Omni gear drives, I think Linnpower should also fit

I will also check the possibility of installing the Omni gear drive on DoubleDelta and RKP trucks

Soon, the NewBee gear drive will also be tested on Double Delta trucks

3 Likes

The same drive mounted on RKP 270mm

2 Likes

This looks so good as a urethane build

1 Like

Double Delta trucks, 270 rear, 320 front

3 Likes

@fujio001

7 Likes

@IDEA
Thanks Tom, everything arrived quickly. Parts are so well made :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Are those the 220 or 260?

Also, how are the adjustable plates? All the ones ive tried from SR have been questionable at best haha.

2 Likes

260mm. I haven’t messed around with the SR adjustables yet. Adjustable from 0 to 60

Split angle brackets by design @Ac53n

I will add the brackets on my site after @Ac53n tests them.
I made the brackets according to @Ac53n’s design

Thinking of making them a bit shorter and thinner with the ends ending my style ie as in the horizontal brackets with a depth of 30 mm

So I think in April or May there should be 2 versions to choose from.

6 Likes

Hi Tom - how is the turning circle on your new Double Delta trucks? Anyone done any video reviews or such to show?

1 Like

The turning radius depends on the bushing used, and the deck, (angle of inclination), so there is no clear answer… :slight_smile:
I will check in my board and write you Tomorrow

I don’t know, I haven’t seen it, but I think there will be 1 or 2 boards with Double Delta trucks at ESK8CON, so you will be able to see them at the races :checkered_flag:

432345067_799501018753198_3430163054439204945_n (1)_cr

I have added some videos on YT but they are not reviews

2 Likes

2 colored RKP trucks

2 Likes

i was going to wait until i had time to throw everything on and mock my whole board up and take some proper photos but this is way too clean not to post teasers of now lol.

5 Likes

The only good use for a yoga mat :grin:

Inward motor mounting is :fire:
Enough clearance for that?

What’s the total length of the assembly btw?

1 Like

Daaaaammnn. Looking good!

I should be able to juuust barely clear a set of reacher 6455 motors inboard mounted.

Not sure off the top of my head on overall length. Probably right about 40" from tip to tail? The deck itself is about 27". Current pics are with the brackets on the shortest setting, i can get another 60mm of total wheelbase length if i want by changing the mounting holes used.

2 Likes

The length of the set can be changed because there are 3 rows of adjustment holes in each bracket

BTW
This is a slightly shorter 2nd version of the brackets based on the idea by @Ac53n

4 Likes

Some interesting photos and information about building a board with RKP trucks :slight_smile:

Here are photos of another board with 4GS drives and Double Delta trucks (DPKP)

5 Likes