IDEA - Deck with Brackets

Any discounts for buying multiple brackets?

2 Likes

Hmm. Very tempting.
I’m still using your gear drive. I dont know how many 1000 of miles I have on them but they are still holding up to my abuse.

1 Like

I can offer the same discount when you buy more than one set of brackets, or when you buy more than 1 deck.

1 Like

I have 2 PayPal accounts, one is business and the other is private.

I had payments for parts on a private account (with customer protection) but several people paid F&F in August so I think it’s still working

I have to check if something has changed now

2 Likes

where can we see the full range of products and prices?

3 Likes

Unfortunately no, I still don’t have a website, I was planning to do it in August but it will rather be at the end of September

Here you can see my motor mounts

I also have the ESC enclosures

You can see my products on my istagram

https://www.instagram.com/ideatb/

3 Likes

18 Likes

Woooooh! Looks too good man!

1 Like

32 Likes

Damn that looks so good.

Would love to see a review on these hangers/split angle integrated baseplate thingys.

7 Likes

Damn! I want…anything from Idea is top notch.

1 Like

is that a render or am i just tripping lol

2 Likes

You need some bkb flat profile tyres on this one :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I need to make some small modifications to the hanger and baseplate design but I’m satisfied, I wouldn’t use PKP for MTB but for Cruiser it’s a great option :smiley:
The ride is very comfortable and at the same time they are very stable

The board I built is only for first tests…
I dismantled the SR RKP 200 truck and classic brackets and mounted a “minicruiser” kit

The range is small, the power is small, but for the first tests such a setup is enough… I am looking forward to @eBoosted enclosure

3 Likes

Maybe, but not in these hubs . and not in this configuration … motors have too little power :slight_smile:

Why? Are the BKB tyres much bigger than the ones you use (Meepo?)

1 Like

Meepo tires are 165mm in diameter

1 Like

Do you mean these tires?

3 Likes

Yes

It is so this is my mistake… I thought that BKB tires have 8 inches :slight_smile:

After mounting 6 inch tires it would be a lowrider

2 Likes