i think i have an obsession now

Hey all, looking for the following. Posted in wanted cheap or free but ill make a dedicated thread.

no longer need

I need a single 90mm PU wheel with a pulley. I understand it may be very hard to find a single wheel + pulley so ill take a full set of 2 or 4 wheels if the price is good. I don’t care about the color, I’m not being picky at all. (if its a full set of 4 ill take sizes like 87, 90, 93, 97, 100) Its fine if they’ve been used quite a bit too. As long as they have plenty of life left in them id be happy to take them. I’m just trying to spend as little money as possible on this as I’m upgrading a cheapo board.

I’m also looking for a belt for ^this too. My current belt is meant for 62t pulleys so it’s too big.

Soon I’ll be looking for a shorter 63xx motor + pulley and accompanying caliber truck motor mount.

purchased a fsesc4.12 as well

local is NYC if you’re unfortunate enough to live here.

asking prices arent listed because I don’t really know what I should ask for some of these things.

2 Likes

This is one reason that hub motors kinda suck.

1 Like

yeah i think a single belt drive at 20a would run laps around a 12a hub motor system, right? kinda has to…

Yes

$20 for a deck, trucks, enclosure and a potentially hazardous battery is worth it though

We all share the same obsession :wink:

I have lots of spare stuff, but I’m in Canada.

By the time you pay for stuff to get shipped to you, Amazon might be a better deal. You can get a whole set of wheels and the pulley kit for $61.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JN246JW/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JDJG72J/

DIYE sells a motor mount on amazon thats cheap and i wouldnt worry about durability considering the motor will be running at like 10a as to not set the battery on fire. It’s a shame i cant find out which cells this battery uses so I can use as much amperage as possible… I may not need anything and then ill justhave the thread deleted

Don’t buy the DIYE mount it’s horrible

Also I have some cheap Abec clones with 35T pulleys that just need 6 regular and 2 flanged bearings. I can get exact models when I’m home. I’ll sell them for $5 bucks + shipping if you want.

2 Likes

cant be that bad, can it? eh ill find something budget…

Sounds great, where would you recommend I get a flanged bearing? Dont have any bearings on hand at all that I’m willing to put on an esk8.

Don’t buy DIYE

2 Likes

Do you have a belt?

Amazon or eBay and I have no belts for em

1 Like

yeah amazon has them for $7.50 + 2 day ship.

1 Like

Caliber II 63mm Motor Mount |?

That boardnamics one is a really good mount :+1:

surprisingly cheap too. I wanna see how cheap i can get this thing. The vesc is going to cost more than the entire board minus motor mounts :laughing:

im stupid ignore ^^
just realized i need a power switch, and my enclosure is made of metal yikes

now that i have most of it figured out, this is what im still looking for.

I realistically cant make a square hole in an alu enclosure