I owe you all an apology

Unfortunately not an option for everyone. This is a really unfortunate and shitty situation.
@370HSSV I appreciate it immensely that you are trying to help Dave. If you can, advise him to prioritise communication. Would save you from having to be the middleman, and would be appreciated by all here.

Full disclosure, i’m also owed money, and starting to doubt if i’ll see it again

9 Likes

Why didn’t you dispute?

Payment was on May 23rd :upside_down_face:

Major rip, you really had faith lol

1 Like

Yeah. Bought into FleXL’s before they were even out based on daves reputation and experience. Was waiting until they offered an anodised black. Now just wanting my money back

8 Likes

So you’re out of the time to PayPal dispute?

RIP :frowning:

At least they didnt kill you.

6 Likes

I mean he’s not fat like Andrew…

10 Likes

Just checked. I might be able to still dispute. Not 100% sure.

I dont like kicking someone when theyre down. @Psychotiller, Dave, I love you man, but i’ll wait until the end of the week to hear back from you. Ive messaged you here and on instagram, AND emailed you. Talk to me, we can fix it :heart:

Otherwise, im moving on like the bad bitch i am

14 Likes

Haha I would have disputed before typing that, but you do you baby

7 Likes

Yeah just double checked. Paypal protection is only for 180 days.

I am no longer the baddest bitch.

Please, Dave, Mercy

17 Likes

Damn that $ is gone killer :sob::disappointed:

3 Likes

@370HSSV

I agree with @yelnats8j that it could be important to put your post into a new topic so that people are more aware of the update on the situation.

Either that, or I can change the title of this thread and have a link to your post.

Would you like me to do either of these?

5 Likes

Can you please merge everything after my post into a new thread? That would be great! Thanks!

2 Likes

Well, I am out of idea here. What do you think is the best way to get money to everyone asap? This is all what I can think of, if you have any ideas, please let me know…

5 Likes

I don’t feel that this is your situation to rectify, I am by no means criticizing you. What you can do is get Dave to talk to the community that built him up.

6 Likes

Great, that’s definitely something he should do, I will get on that…

Any other ideas on how to get money back to everyone asap?

2 Likes

he gets a job or something?

14 Likes

The only thing I worry about here is that you are essentially putting yourself on the line here, which is commendable but not recommended. If Dave doesn’t hold up his end of the bargain (no longer an unfair thing to say), you’re left joining him on the perp walk.

10 Likes

Doesn’t that gonna take a much longer time to get the money??? Or am I misunderstanding?

1 Like