I need help please

oh man, the labyrinth u just sent him down :joy:

1 Like

When you find it, you should link it in here to help out other people reading this later.

1 Like

This worked for me

2 Likes

My but at full throttle it makes a load screeching noice also the brake makes it go backwards

Set it to “Current Hyst Reverse” to get the best of all worlds, double tab brake to reverse.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll do that.

When I brake to hard my board makes a noice that kinda sound like the belt is skipping, but I dont think it is the belt.

Kinda a tough ask, I assume it doesn’t happen unloaded, but, video/audio?

When I finish the board I’ll try to get one.

It is likely to be the belt skipping. Is it perfectly aligned?

I get the same thing and I’m on gear drive. I think it’s just gravity+momentum overcoming the magnetism in the motors.

On my old board, when the motor was going bad it would get worse, so I think your right.

1 Like

This shouldnt happen. Something is aloof

2 Likes

My brakes feel like they “skip” a bit. Happens on thane and pneumies but on larger diameter wheels the “skips” seem… “bigger” I guess. I do maintenance on my gear drives like 4x per year so that might have something to do with it. Running straight cut steel gears.

I am almost done with my esk8 all I am waiting on a xt90 so I can finish my loopkey, and I’ll be able to close up my board. Thank you everyone for all the help along the way.

2 Likes

Hopefully thats a xt90S for the loop key.

1 Like

I have an xt90s for the loopkey, I need another xt90 to connect the loopkey to the battery/vesc.

1 Like

My old board did that, but I chalked it up to they were actually skipping on the pavement like a rock on water. Urethane wheels from that setup have hella flat spots to prove it.
I also theorize that it doesn’t happen on anything else I ride as I run .2+/3.5- second ramping time, so my brake throttle curve is smoother than when I used to run .1/.1

2 Likes

Post a recording of the noise this makes.

1 Like

Oh yeah I run 0.1