I need good motor pulleys!

The tb110s are made by labeda. Same people that mix up abec11s urethane.

I have a friend running tons of torqueboard stuff. A lot of it’s cool.

These pulleys blow. @Boardnamics had their chance, I think I’m going Janux.

Good luck, not sure what he has left.
He’s closing shop.

Are there any stainless steel pulleys (no dark steele) or at least raw looking pulleys but not made of aluminum out there ??

The pulleys that we’re originally on could be sanded down super easy. I asked @Psychotiller where he sourced them or if I could buy a set and got no response. The original pulleys were strong as fugg.

1 Like

Epoxy them back on. Sand it clean first.

They were in stock when I looked recently. I’m losing skate weather…

No one knows of a set of alums or anything that’s on amazon prime?
I don’t understand this.

I definitely would have just epoxied from the get. I have never had trouble sourcing something like this.

Fast, good, cheap. Pick any two.

If you want good pulleys fast, order TB ones and some epoxy from amazon. Not 5 minute or quick epoxy. West System 650 or JB Weld 8265S Original Steel.

Push the rings off, sand it clean, and epoxy them back on. Easy peasy.

You don’t even really need the retaining rings if it’s aligned well.

This is DIY. Do it yourself. :crazy_face:

1 Like

This. I ran a board for almost a year with no outer retaining ring. Never had a problem.

Maybe @kevingraehl has some extra pulleys to sell. Guy has everything else in Stock it seems.

1 Like

Yeah, apparently he has some extra Fluxmotion enclosures as well :open_mouth:

1 Like

7 left. Maybe. Kinda. I hoard them

My shipment of 50 pullies is in route. Dhl.

1 Like

What kind of pulleys?

8 and 10mm keyway. Many 16-20t

1 Like

2 Likes

i have 16T 15mm ones if you want. The flanges aren’t just pressed on, they’re also stamped in such a way as to keep them on.

2 Likes

Fast and good. There, picked em. Where do I go?

This is my setup. That’s a 20mm 12t motor pulley. I’d like retaining rings to pull the belt towards the inside of the versapulley so there’s some clearance between the belt and wheel. How am I supposed to do that without retaining rings? Why would I? There’s a reason pulleys come with them.

I’m not spending more money on torque boards pulleys- I’ve got a set of 12mm Tb pulleys, I’ll just spend 7 bucks on belts and run those.
This is god damn ridiculous.

Edit - the picture looks like the belt is slightly bent? This isn’t actually happening.

Did you ever try mine? Tracking says they were delivered a while ago

3 Likes

Honestly, I would add a single 1mm washer on the axle to space the wheel out and see what that does for you.

If the belt just goes 1mm further out, then you have a misalignment.

Does the belt go to one side when turning one direction, and go to the other side when turning the opposite direction? Or stay on the same side?

Also it may just work fine as-is :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bet it does.

I can tell that isn’t true from here

1 Like

Yeah if it is maybe try a super thin washer here

It could make it better or make it worse

I’ll check my mailbox homie! Stoked, issue solved.

Too bad we got an inch of snow last night. It will be back up to 65 in a week. Hope it’s not too wet, aka EuC weather.

It works fine as is but that’s a 12 tooth pulley. 12-60 with 190kv on shooters is pretty slow. My initial goal was to go from a 12mm 15t to a 15mm 14t.

I’ll see if they goto the other way when I spin backwards.

1 Like