I had feared this was coming — Lacroix Underwater

Pull out your pocket knife and cut the belt off.

2 Likes

This is why I carry a Leatherman lol. Just take that belt off, without destroying it.

I’ve done this, still dont know how I did it, but have been running it on my scoot as such for 1200mi.
It wasnt straight forward so I’ve been meaning to get in there and write down the settings for future reference.

5 Likes

Please do and share

1 Like

In the USA, you just pull out your gun and shoot the belt off surely?

8 Likes

I don’t have any guns :man_shrugging:

But if I did, that would be far too loud and dangerous and it could damage the mounts or pulleys or embed bullet fragments in your feet.

2 Likes

They took those firmwares down tho

1 Like

Well we just usually pull out what are those things oh …Tooooools and go that route. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(from the other thread)

1 Like

variESC Tool is still up

1 Like

FTFY… Plural…guns.

Shit I forgot I have a bayonet on one.

2 Likes

Everything following “I don’t have any guns” was redundant. Just quit while you’re ahead(behind). :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Buddy was working though warranty on the efoil board when they stopped responding…

Zero volts across one of the cell series

6 Likes

I have pcbs, cell holders and nickel i can send if you need.

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer! Let me get that one cell pack off first and see how it looks. I do some some random nickel that might work… and should be able to reuse the pcb and cell holders?

Very much doubt you’ll be able to salvage the pcb. And it would be difficult to use random nickel, its a special laser cut shape.

The holders and nickel i have are only for 4p, but if you salvage the holders you have and stack some nickel you should be sweet.

I’m happy to send for cost of postage, i was actually just about to throw them in the bin :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds good! Let me shoot you a PM with my address

1 Like

They sure put a lot of hope on a single row gasket there…

4 Likes

After using butyl rope, I can’t imagine ever trusting a gasket like that underwater with a battery inside.

2 Likes

Not Lacroix using Flipsky esc’s in their products… :grin:

6 Likes