Hummie hubs Kickstarter

So any idea which ones I need to buy?

2 Likes

Anybody interested in a set? What’s the going rate? I’ve been out of the game for a while and don’t see myself ever getting around to a Hummie hub build, sadly.

Still unopened in the box from Hummie
Will open up and provide some pictures. Wanted to put the feeler out now while thinking about it.

3 Likes

The was a hummie kickstarter set that went for $450 a while back.

It took a few months to sell. Not many people are building 83mm urethane boards these days. All you need is 1 stoked person though.

Hummie Hubs + extra wheels for sale SOLD - Esk8 Parts Market / New Parts for Sale - esk8.news: DIY Electric Skateboard Forums

3 Likes

Someone needs these and either a choo choo or haya from me.

2 Likes

4 Likes

definitely no market for them ever anywhere

don’t worry though because I will take them off your hands, free of charge - nono I insist

I could be interested as these could go with my Chinook. can you get a Shipping price to London,UK

Anyone know where or if poss at all, to get different coloured Urethane sleeves ?

Thx

Only if you get them made yourself. As far as I know John only made them in grey.

Yea there’s only grey.

1 Like

No matter the color they are amazing! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Man I love these things! I’m thinking I will paint the hanngers next. I highly recommend getting the split baseplates it completely changes the game making them way more carvy.

6 Likes

I’ve parts for a couple more sets I can make/sell if anyone is interested. Message me.

They’re $520 a set including usa shipping. 68kv although I can also make some with lower or higher kv if wanted

4 Likes