Hummie hubs Kickstarter

Tyres and boxes to our man here.

3 Likes

call them open ended prophylactics if you like

4 Likes

I should hope that prophylactics are open ended, otherwise they are just dildo’s right?

2 Likes

talking open at both ends…ribbed for her pleasure though

7 Likes

I like to use the shortest most commonly used words. Tires seems more appropriate. enclosure makes me feel gross

Ribbed on the inside for our pleasure!

5 Likes

Tires is most commonly used?

1 Like

I suppose so. Apparently you wouldn’t pull a tire over your penis.

1 Like

On wheels I think so

I’ll buy and ride them if you have some! I have a few rocks and cuts buried in mine now after putting so many kms on them.

2 Likes

Where are u and if ur USA I’ll send them today. If u post ur address publicly here maybe someone else will send u something too.

4 Likes

Hahha I’m not in the USA but I’ll send you some money to ship them if you like. I’ll pm you.

2 Likes

all parts ordered except the magnets.

with abec11 unreliable and needing the other two wheels trying to get a new freak long wheel made. I have to get the molds made and then a minimum order of 500 wheels. this is going to be too much for me to buy alone and looking to see who would be interested in buying at minimum 100 of these long wheels. I don’t have exact cost on hand but theyre relatively cheap and the ones ive been testing show to have great rebound and still testing the durability. I’ll sell you 100 at my cost plus 20$. this is a one-time thing to get to the minimum order quantity. I only really need 100 wheels to satisfy all the kickstarter orders so beyond that im trying to find people to get the rest. an opportunity to get a bunch of wheels you could sell and make a profit without having to pay the overhead mold cost or getting 500 wheels. I forget the exact cost of the wheels and best to message me.

the wheel is designed to be close to the motor dimensions. its almost center set. it has a core similar to the kegel but with more holes and those holes are at a wider diameter so less torque would be needed through the pulley teeth and maybe could even be printed. the core is extended as welll

this is freak roller at 84x86mm. longer than wide.

you have to spend minimum 1020$ to get in on this. they will be grey and the core black or white (undecided)

7 Likes

Why not compatible with the regular kegel style cores on the market?

the kegel core is not as long as this. this has an extended core for more support of the soft pu. the core is a hair bigger diameter too. and more bigger holes. but the same amount of material between holes.

designing a new pulley and getting those made is easy and no need to keep to the kegel design this will be better for torque transfer. ideal would be if even a printed pulley could be used

2 Likes

Plus when holes are round, it makes DIY easy, as bolts and drill bits are both round. That abec shape is a PITA to DIY.

3 Likes

dang, you cant buy 25 sets of abec11 centrax?

Out of stock?

Problem with this statement is the “abec11” part. They seem to be exceptionally unreliable.

1 Like

they told me they would make the centrax months ago but since then things have changed and at this point they say theyre not making them. maybe things will change but cant rely on them and rather just do this.

3 Likes

that sucks. At this point it might be easier to just contact skateshops near you and buy them off of them in bulk

1 Like

I don’t think im going to find that many. they’d probably give me a horrendous price besides.

3 Likes