Hummie hub motors kickstarter up!

please join us! nothing like them around

28 Likes

I would but for some reason you don’t ship to Switzerland? Italy, Austria, Germany, France are available and I am in the middle of all of them so I don’t get why you would not ship to me? :cry:

i’ll figure it. give me a day or two. i’ll put up shipping to Australia and Switzerland too. and figure what value you want me to declare.

2 Likes

Please ad Japan too!

1 Like

got japan on thank you! anywhere else tell me and can add it

2 Likes

Singapore shipping too please!

1 Like

Find out about Woop Woop Australia for me John please. You have to make sure you mention woop woop because its pretty remote.

5 Likes

Juggalos say “Whoop Whoop”. Don’t be a Juggalo dude…

2 Likes

@Moone explain to sean about woop woop please.

2 Likes

Hello from your friendly neighbour from up North! It would be great if it ships to Canada!! I would back it in a heart beat.

2 Likes

I’ll get the shipping options for all the places you mentioned. A couple hours. Thank you it will be good!

3 Likes

can you please add switzerland to the deck/enclosure indiegogo too?

shipping motors for the whole world is up

give me a bit on figuring international shipping on the decks as that wont fit a priority box and can be all over the price with prices

4 Likes

@hummieee Whats the difference to the V4?

1 Like

The difference from what you have will be: sealed, much bigger inner bearing, either 11% or possibly 20% more copper and the subsequent 11 or 20 percent reduction in elec resistance and keeping cooler(11% for sure and waiting on more square wire but in my simulation should be able to get to 20% more)image , (4) tires and (4) wheels, more robust phase wire protectors at the motor entrance, thinner lip holding the outside bearing so can pry up the seal and grease if wanted (the big motor seal is accessible already if u have a c-clip tool), tighter tolerances on bearing shafts and housings, and a thinner outer rotor wall to drop a bit of weight

9 Likes

Sounds like a nice upgrade :slight_smile: It even makes me think about taking part although I have the V4 :smiley: You should mention that in the KS :wink:

1 Like

I’ll write it.
This last pic is a comparison of the air gap diameter of these motors vs the mad hubs I think they’re called. Theres no motor shaft so the gap u see is really double the airgap as the stator is resting against the magnets on the other side. The gaps are in the same position on both motors. you won’t find a motor with one smaller.

3 Likes

Is shipping fixed or does it increase if i order two sets of 2wd? (splitting with someone f.e)

if you order two in the usa it has to be shipping x2 but if youre in eu or somewhere write me and can figure a price for getting two in a box.

2 Likes

Esk8 funds pretty tapped out till i get my $ back from jason for his non delivery of r speck hubs (and the misses would kill me if more parts turn up) so i can’t buy. But these look great so chiped in a lil to help it on its way ( : p.s @hummieee did jason ever pay the $10000 reward he promised on the old forum to anybody who could point out flaws in the r-speck hubs? cuase if memory serves you were pointing out that 8mm axles will break on his hubs then they broke and enertion beefed em up.

3 Likes