Hummie hub motors kickstarter up!

@hummieee wish you good luck with your campaign man, its valuable to be a Do’er :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Haha I think a bunch of people were supposed to split that reward bucks and we all saw it coming.
Damn it’s a long trek to 40k. We need all of u. Maybe ditch the misses and come back for her after you have them

I wrote Casey neistat. Hes in la now. Don’t think he’d going to give the review I’m hoping for

Think I need a lot of publicity with slick pics and video.

Will add a cheaper price without the extra wheels and tires

5 Likes

Lol to be honest if it wasn’t for this money pit I’m building I would jump on these it looks like a good deal

5 Likes

What are you building there?

I’m building a distraction(the misses wanted to get married so i tried to distract her by building a house again) it worked last time but she’s onto me and made me tye the knot anyway

9 Likes

Dude that is a rockin floorplan I would love to live in a house like that haha

What’s the sqrft?

2 Likes

Thanks @ShutterShock i don’t know sqft but sqr meters is 365
1Buy some land somewhere fairly cheap but growing.
2 put up a medium house on a good flat block and sell it after a while.
3 take profit and build better house.
My first house was worth $80k more than i spent the minute it was finished and 3 years later $190k profit.
But getting the $ for the first one was a challenge

9 Likes

Yeah I’m sure, upfront cost is hard to save for

1 Like

Yeah had to get land and pay it off for a year before i could start building

In England:

1. Try to buy land somewhere for 2m pounds minimum
  2. Realize there’s no land left and you don’t have 2m pounds
  3. Stay in your house because there’s no land
  4. Die a little inside
18 Likes

Ouch!!!
5 move to the colony’s slum it with us convicts in the sun.

4 Likes

everyone should be entitled to a spot of this planet theyre born on and animals too…if I had my way

tires are now $1 going forward for anyone who gets these!
join us!
we’re slashing prices. everything must go. act now. don’t miss it!

6 Likes

@hummieee, how’s getting reviews from your customerscoming along. That, posting in https://www.e-sk8.fr/, Reddit will get you to your goal. Reducing the price of tires won’t do much.

thanks for that link and I managed to sign myself up and put up an ad. was unable to read if adds weren’t allowed. feel like a dick posting adds all over. I have an instant 100 facebook friends and didn’t have an account 3 days ago really. If you can get it up, or anyone get the kickstarter and board indigogo up on reddit would be appreciated! I have days more to go. the clock ticks. and as you say would look better if it wasn’t me posting it. really appreciate your help and I miss a lot of opportunities to make this work

reducing the tires to 1 dollar that’s ok. they last so long and this deal will only be for those on kickstarter or people before.

2 Likes

I can post on reddit, but I haven’t bought from you, ever. I think the best place would be to ask on the old forum in your thread. It has to be someone who has bought from you and can vouch for the reliability.

5 Likes

I don’t really get the 1$ thing, thats way too cheap. How does that help to achieve the goal for the molds?

4 Likes

You could ask the other YTers like PressReset, Powel, …

2 Likes

The tires cost me like 8$ and I’ll have 300. I need to get rid of the clutter and someone will see 1$ tires and start wondering…are they crap or?.. It only is good for Kickstarter and people before. If we get there send me some bucks for shipping and I’ll send u a couple.

I’ll look up those @Gerrycorrado. Never heard of those places and will look into it now

We’re doing ok!! A roller coaster

2 Likes

r/electricskateboarding doesn’t allow kisckstarter or indiegogo posts, I realized this when linking to the lazyroller kickstarter. Perhaps they will make an exception? looks like @jinra hasn’t migrated over from builders and they’re the mod on reddit.

2 Likes

Anyone in the LA area that wants to try the hubs let me know. I have @hummieee ‘s personal deck and motors.

1 Like