Deck Suggestions

Heavy duty velcro is the shit.

It can deffinitly hold ur battery.

1 Like

alrighty

Not always, ask me how I know.

1 Like

I have both this(link below) deck and skateshred. The skateshred is a bit more stiff, but they both have the same number of layers. I do like the slight flex. I have ridden this budget skater deck for about 300km. It’s also wide enough for my 5P battery pack. The best part is that it costs <$40 shipped.

1 Like

looks really clean but in not sure if i would have enough clearance

Yeah, if you use pneumatics, it’s perfect. But with thane even 110mm it wouldn’t provide enough clearance.

@yelnats8j @b264 @Skunk @Saturn_Corp

After WAY to much research i think im just going to go with the 22in 405 enclosure by @Psychotiller its worth the extra 30 bucks to get something that will actually hold up

5 Likes

@tbone645. Like I said to Venom, just get the deck and thank me later.

Here’s mine. Opted for routing out the center for a 12s7p, d140, dual 4.12, loopkey. Road side will have 1 layer fiberglass and 1 layer carbon fiber added. Recess will have Velcro for mounting components. Generic 12s enclosure. Will also add a layer (maybe two) of fiberglass to it (abs is shit).

5 Likes

YEah my TB enclosure’s been holding up great so far, I would gladly pass it down when i get my new one but that is a very indefinite future date. TB enclosure has a slight concave to it

2 Likes

Oh, and check out the Hummie decks and enclosures. Killer price on a setup from two talented dudes.

3 Likes

We call them “x-things” round these parts.

They’re more commonly called deck protectors online.

If you have a theme to your build or just have a general style in mind, @akhlut cuts custom shaped ones that are bad as fffff.

4 Likes

looks really good, im gonna be getting it i think. 3 people told me its good so its a for sure thing

1 Like

ok sounds good! just lmk

i saw that it looks sweet but its like 220 for board and enclosure, out of my price range unfortunately

Its really such a good deal…
It’s not a longboard and a universal abs enclosure.
Its a esk8 deck with matching fiber glass enclosure and pre drilled/installed inserts.

What’s the total on your current deck and enclosure?

220 is robbery for what you’re getting.

my total is $85, haha $35 deck and $55 physchotiller enclosure

Trust me the 55$ enclouser is worth it

It saves a lot of time and hassle.

1 Like

oh ya im gonna get that enclosure hes talking about the $220 hummie board and enclosure and its a sweet setup i just cant afford it

2 Likes

Just be mindful the 405 is a 2-piece overlapping enclosure. Its hard to tell from pictures and I dont think its mentioned in the description. I only say this because I ordered one without realizing. It works great still. I was just surprised when it came in 2 pieces

ok good to know