Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

Anybody in San Francisco going to order an enclosure from @bigben?

at this rate I probably will

1 Like

US bigben enclosure group buyā€¦ ASSEMBLE!!!
JwiR7_

11 Likes

Where would the enclosures be shipped to? Hummieā€™s place?

Let me get this straight: You want me to head out to Golden Gate Park tomorrow to grab some decks, then I would order some BB enclosures, and when they arrive I should take one set to the post office?

1 Like

Not sure if you are addressing me but, I just bought a username used deck from @winfly who accepted to wait until I gathered a few parts to combine shipping with the deck. Shipping for the deck is 80$ so if there is a deal on the enclosures delivered to SF, I can get on it and winfly will ship it for me. But I wouldnā€™t want this to be too much trouble for him so the closer it is shipped to him the better I assume. If it makes his life too complicated, then I wonā€™t get in on the GB.

2 Likes

How many layers is this board?

1 Like

I would buy a double stack hummie enclosure for my upcoming battery rebuild

2 Likes

Iā€™m paid up already for my enclosure, but Iā€™m not sure it would make sense to ship it twice. I might be wrong, let me know if you think shipping my enclosure with the rest makes sensešŸ‘

Not sure Iā€™m the one to organize a GB, though I would if no one else stepped up.

@BigBen is this even something youā€™d be interested in doing? Wouldnā€™t even get started until after the new year, Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

Easier for me to send them all to one place.
If you want to get some numbers I can start making them.

3 Likes

It makes sense for me to get them and send w decks.
How long you think it would take to do some Ben and if pay u now?

Shipped a couple last night and will be able to ship the rest today. Iā€™ll post tracking and shipping costs and returns on international shipping tonight.

4 Likes

This would obviously be ideal <3 This is going to turn back into the original GB only weā€™ll be waiting on enclosures instead of decks nowā€¦

@hummieee What kind of numbers are you putting out there / how many do you have left? Testing the waters for how many enclosures will be in demandā€¦

Iā€™m looking to pick up a couple, but would prefer to combo them w/ enclosures if possible to save on logistical expenditures.

• I need an enclosure for my Hummie deck.
  • I need to buy a Hummie deck and then I will need an enclosure for it.

0 voters

1 Like

I have like 40 decks still. Iā€™ll go through all and see but a lot of blem decks.

Have to send the rest tomorrow

2 Likes

Do you have a single stack right now you would be selling once youā€™d have the double stack?

1 Like

That is correct. Well, technically whenever the battery is done. Canā€™t have it not running for too long

1 Like

I am interested, sending you a pm?

1 Like

Got mine today. Awesome ! Thanks @hummieee

4 Likes

@hummieee where are you for pickup and how much is it picked up?

I have to send the rest out still! Tomorrow.

If u come and grab it either 80 or 100$ depending if a blem
626 3rd ave sf
Text 30min before first to make sure Iā€™m around
610-416-2650

5 Likes