You scare me hummie.

4 Likes

And think one more to Australia I’ll send Monday. Maybe tomorrow

7 Likes

You shipping abroad now?

1 Like

If ya pay the big bucks to send I really had to have one

2 Likes

100$ plus shipping if out of USA . U have to send $200 friends and fam to me and I’ll reimburse the remainder of the 100$ for shipping after sent. Buy two and make the shipping cheaper.

2 Likes

Aww snap just in time for xmas!
I cost alot eh? :wink:
I hate shipping coast to coast for my business…eats my profits lol… Maybe I should just base outta the mid west =P

if you pay me for shipping long distance and send 200$ with the extra hundred where i then give you the remainder after shipping… send it friend and family as otherwise there’s the paypal fee and you will have to pay that at like 10 bucks.

1 Like

Boner time! It’s building season just before xmas starts =P

With a 12s6p

And a big Ben case that was ready and waiting…

Thx again looks great… Now to practice my first frit job!

12 Likes

Is that the double stack enclosure?

1 Like

Mix the resin well. I have a deck covered in sticky resin n glass . :upside_down_face:

1 Like

supposed to be, this is my first time mating all the pieces together…it gets a bit closer with some pressure, and I usually use a solid rubber seal so that should gap everything fine, unless y’all have other opinions about it?
@BigBen

1 Like

Are you stagger stacked?

frit color recommendations for presrving the beauty of the CF but adding some pop? opalescent something or other??

2 Likes

yeah, double offset

2 Likes

Nah solid rubber gasket sounds perfect. I have a single stack enclosure and was looking at the double stack and what battery I could fit so this was very helpful. Thanks my dude.

2 Likes

LGTM

Looks like easily enough room for 4 esc? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the ground clearance like with the double stack enclosure?
Is it possible to mount drop through with 100mm wheels and a double stack enclosure or is the single stack a better choice?

1 Like

Not what you asked for but single stack with bergmeisters (147 mm) for reference.

I moved my motors up so just don’t worry about that.

8 Likes

100mm drop thru id say single stack only, this is going to be 8" tires and mbs trucks, im wondering the same if i should do drop through or top mount, i dont want crazy clearance nor super low…

1 Like