Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

which thing ??

1 Like

In the meantime I already bought a Landyachtz Evo with a Bigben enclosure.

Shut sorry autocorrect hit me, Permatex was it some kind of urethane edges sorry dude donā€™t remember exactly. You mentioned you wanted to do something to the edges of your board, you even made a photoshop to show how it would look like.

OOh yeah, that. It was to urethane the edges of the deck all around. The mockup was to show why i DIDNā€™T end up doing it - It ate up too much of the beautiful contrast.

1 Like

Well let us know what you are up to with this one, I am looking to do the edges on my MTB

1 Like

No major plans yet. Still have some Ziricote Wood, and was thinking iā€™d put it to use somehow.

2 Likes

They will! And in the past it faired as well as those in boxes. The post office likes the deck and donā€™t want to scratch it.

2 Likes

@hummieee hey hummie youā€™ll be able to send my deck with my 4WD hub motors?

BOOYAH!

1 Like

I know Iā€™m being a pain in the ass, but are you able to do the extra double stack extra wide with the double end wire tails for 4x4?

Made it just fine. The blem with the no-box shipping is a good option! This is not a coffee table, itā€™s a filthy dirty skateboard.

7 Likes

Itā€™s not something I can get around to for a while.
If I give up my day job this week though Iā€™ll have the time!

7 Likes

This is an admirably terrible idea.

5 Likes

Yup. Just waiting for the tire place

Got decks and a set of motors done but didnā€™t get to the po today

2 Likes

Does the silly enclosure fit 10 cells wide? 18650ā€™s?

I think we spoke about this at the time. @AlanZhou
Itā€™s 165mm-170mm wide at the narrowest point.
So. It as silly as all that.

Oh k thought the silly was wider :sweat:

2 Likes

The cutout is only 145 wide, right? How do ppl utilize the extra space in the enclosure if it overhangs the cutout?

2 Likes

This was for the old double cutout and people routed more out of the deck. Then added carbon fibre layers to stiffen.

2 Likes

Aw snap. Good info.

1 Like