How to bind the Mini Remote [Serious]

Man, whats going on with @b264. First a build thread…now a tutorial…You must have had a good v-day ehhh??

2 Likes

excellent tutorial! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@b264 this is great, nice work!!!

2 Likes

my fav too i cant ride with nano lol

6 Likes

two years and exactly 0 issues with this remote.

3 Likes

Where the hell are your avatars?

2 Likes

do i gotta pay to get an avatar?

4 Likes

Yes, x1 set of direct drives, as soon as I get them I’ll unlock you avatar controls :smiley:

4 Likes

@mmaner I flagged your post for greatness. :muscle:

4 Likes

ROFL, that’s good stuff :smiley:

I’m pretending to troubleshoot the issue. I should have a meaningless and implausible explanation that lays the blame squarely on your shoulders in a few hours.

6 Likes

@longhairedboy WHERE MY AVATAR! SLACKER! :sleeping::sleeping_bed:

1 Like

I have to assume it was a service outage on the third party letter avatar service discourse is proxying. Seems to be working this morning.

I blame @torqueboards for the outage. He was probably hoarding all of the avatars for resale later.

3 Likes

I’d like to add that when you use the Mini Remote, the power switch on the transmitter is the weakest link in the system so BE EASY when you turn it on and off for a long lifetime. Don’t caveman the switch on and off because it will break.

Follow this advice, and the Mini Remote will offer you years of rock-solid performance.

2 Likes

Some extra advice is just buy 10 mini remotes from aliexpress and carry all 10 with you every time you go to the toilet or make love. Cheap, works every time and if you smash it you just pull another one out.

3 Likes

Nah, that’s not necessary. You will need to get some mace though as a mandatory Mini Remote accessory, because you will need something to keep all the girls at bay once you become the esk8 hunk in all their fantasies.

2 Likes

This is the correct orientation

This is not the correct orientation

8 Likes

Its 2019, stop judging :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Scrolling thru this thread and recognized my table cloths :rofl: glad my confusion could be of some help.

2 Likes

This is a 2.4GHz frequency-hopping spread spectrum system, and the “binding” process allows the transmitter to tell the receiver exactly which schedule of frequencies it will be hopping around on.

2 Likes