High-performance remote batch- Get in on the gravy

@tomiboi, thanks for the answer

@Ace, since they can be reprogrammed in Arduino, they could definitely work with the TTL system. It may take some tweaking of the code on either side but we could get it to work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked-in with all of my riders. Right now things are going pretty seamlessly in Denver, Austin, Chicago, SD and Detroit. Hopefully, this weekend we’ll be adding Boston. I might head to SF myself to check on these infamous drop-zones… and the Golden Gate Bridge :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Darkie02 If you decide to buy a remote contact me about XS sizing. It’s already compact but it can be made smaller without out much difficulty. The only drawback is that the remote will be a little less durable. I’ve drop kicked mine across a parking lot several times and it still works fine… so there is durability to spare :slightly_smiling_face:

Up and running in Munich. I do EU/AU frequency upon request.

1 Like

can this remote talk to multiple receivers? In other words can this one remote control and save settings for all my boards?

@Ace Up to 20 :slight_smile: I sell extra recievers for $55 and I try to set everything up plug-and-play on your end. I have a lot of connectors.

1 Like

@deckoz Let me look into it, but I kind of feel like you’re asking me to make your remote look dirty. That will happen with time :slightly_smiling_face: but Seriously, that should be a simple request. I think I can do that for you if I can find a good water-based stain. The other stuff will make your hands stink. I’m working with Blue or Red and Black inlay at the moment. One of those would have to work.

I ordered one of these to be used in the Netherlands. I’ll post a review after I’ve tested it for a while.

2 Likes

@tomiboi. Alight, f@&$ it, I’m in. Gonna need one receiver for now. It’s going on my trampa which is a beta tester for the tell tail lights system designed by @Ricco so cheers your remote will have a new product compatibility when I’m done with it. After that I’m gonna need a second receiver to go on my esk8.news custom deck which is gonna be a bad a$$ show piece. Can I buy the second receiver later? Where do you want me to place the order? Through the link above?

2 Likes

Right on!! I’m beta testing the Uslpit by @Ricco with the Metr Pro for VESC right now. The link above is the best way to purchase unless you’re outside the US. If you’re outside the US we might have to do some under-the-table smuggling to circumvent import taxes. You can definitely order extra receivers later. They’ll cost about $50. I haven’t put them up on the website yet, but I will soon. I’m also going to finish up the receiver portion of the module that I did here on the forum. They are very easy to make.

I can’t wait to see the custom whip that your making. That’s always the best part. When are you making the post? I’m working on a build with torqueboard’s direct-drive set-up right now. 12s4-5p with a custom pin-tail deck. It’s going to look like an old-school hotrod with deadly power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The custom is going to be 90% limited edition or beta esk8.news stuff. Aiming for a big reveal around Xmas. So far it’s choo choo, Big Ben, Sender, ttl and your remote that are confirmed. … sending payment now.

3 Likes

Order #109. The money is yours.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: It should ship the very beginning of September. Do you have a deck-maker for this masterpiece that you’re working on?

1 Like

@rey8801 choo choo deck. I’ve got one of 25 being produced.

2 Likes

That’s a sick deck. For future builds keep me in mind. I do custom one-offs. They’re a little pricey, but if you’ll say nice things about me on the forum, I’ll cut you a nice deal :grin:

1 Like

I’m game for that. I’m still learning but once I get good, I plan on building weird one of a kind decks for sale as a hobby so I stop spending all my money and start spending others. :rofl:

@deckoz Sorry for such a delayed response. Probably tomorrow. I have a few remotes that I’m wrapping up and getting shipped. I need to stay chained to my work bench until that’s done, but I’ll most likely add extra receivers tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Shameless self promotion :slight_smile:
Been riding with one on my daily commuter.
Review here: First Impression of 3sk8esk8 remote + Colab Deck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SEXY AF!!!

4 Likes

16 Likes