Help me complete my setup please [SERIOUS]

Im going to run with that, cheers

1 Like

I’ve got one of the charge ones on the way. Cheers for the tip.

1 Like

yeah as @Goldrabe said, if you bypass discharge you can get away with a 15A bms. They are way smaller.

OK guys Im all sorted now except for an appropriate fuse for this charger, if somebody could link me to one on ali express that would be rad AF.

link to charger…

Anyone? Can I just use any old fuse and fuse holder?
Its my last question I promise.

A load of info here.
Most people use the auto fuses.

1 Like

Thanks bro, you have been good to me.

1 Like

Not a problem. Happy to help.

Sorry if it seems Im not doing my research lol. Im flipping a few different pancakes in a few different pans atm lol

15A fuse. The ones you find in a car

1 Like

Goddamnit.
I have 2 credit cards, a visa and a mastercard and ali express DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF CARD for both of them

Im going to vent.

Here it comes…

FUCK YOU PSYCHO PILFERER
FUCK YOUR DEPRESSED, SELF RIGHTIOUS, SELF SABOTAGING, INWARD LOOKING ASS.
FUCK YOU

3 Likes

That’s not fun at all to hear that they don’t work

1 Like

I just got it to go through!
Sorry Psychopilferer, actually no, not sorry.

so my orders look like this

1 Like

Hi. Do your batteries fit longways?
If you have enough length for 6 batteries inside the enclosure, you can see how many fit in the width of it and then double the layers to get 12s. Like the picture in the comment ~19, but turned 90°.
I can see you got plenty of empty space on the sides which means it’s probably not the most efficient way to stack them.
As for bms, if you’re not really into spending that much for a smart bms, daly seem high quality and really small. Dickyho sells them on ebay but they are available in other places as well

1 Like

I would recommend getting shrink-wrap and Silicon wire for series and main power connections from Aliexpress too.
I asked Queen Battery for a quote, I think they are getting back to me throughout the day.

1 Like

I have shrink wrap, I better check Dave gave me enough length, hahah hahah hehe hehe hmmmmm

1 Like

also one set of the xt60 connectors is for the battery

1 Like

Yeah, check your shrink-wrap, since you are going double staggered the circumference might not be large enough.
Silicone wire is available on Amazon prime but for shrink-wrap the only reasonable source is Aliexpress.

Shrink wrap size is ample,

1 Like

The battery lay out will look like this, obviously filled out by the other 24 cells I am ordering with the help of goldrabe san. These are in packs of 7 and I have 4 cells not pictured here to make up the 4 extra packs of 7x4=28
It seem I have enough nickel strip to do the job

1 Like