Helical gear drive from russia

@EreTroN yes i got matrix 2 trucks, already made necessary changes in drives design, now fit trucks matrix 2

2 Likes

i recommend 140-170 kv motors for my drives

1 Like

So does it mean it is possible to order your gear drive now for matrix trucks? Do you have some pictures?

2 Likes

I wonder what comes in first, these drives or my idea mounts back from anodizing. It’s a race!

1 Like

@EreTroN tomorrow I’ll try to take photos, but now versions for trampa and mbs matrix 2 are available

3 Likes

When do you estimate shipping will happen?

17 Likes

Hello @Esk8_ru how is this going?

1 Like

When will these be available?

1 Like

Jeff Ru?

22 Likes

On November 20th I got a response saying they were in manufacturing. He responds on Instagram everytime I ask. I just messaged again and update here

Seeing as he hasn’t solicited any payments, let’s not get on the Drama train just yet. Please to God can we act like adults just in this thread

10 Likes

that’s right, the kit includes many parts, from small to large, and their production takes a little longer than I or you would like, I really want to quickly start sending everyone the drives. it takes a little more patience, I believe in you. plus I added an option for mbs matrix 2, this required a significant change in the design of the drives, the first batch will be 15 kits for trampa and 15 kits for mbs, thanks to all those who made a full prepayment, thereby helping me in the production of such a large first batch

9 Likes

He’s a part of Russian esk8 community since many years and is active in every diy Telegram group
I’ve seen many questions regarding the quality (but personally never seen or touched he’s parts in RL)
And never seen someone told he’s a scammer or something similar

4 Likes

Any matrix 2 slots left? Looking to run 230mm tyres

1 Like

10:44 drive norm for you?

Maybe if you could get a better big wheel ratio like 5:1 in the future.

2 Likes

the final stage of production, there are small gears and fastening washers

17 Likes

200 (7)

4 Likes

@Esk8_ru

Hi, do you have any updates to share with us regarding the production and or shipping status?

1 Like

at the moment delivery is taking place, all the details are ready

5 Likes