Helical gear drive from russia

For a long time I tried to test and modify my drives, tried to make the most delicious price, while not yielding in quality. and finally I think I managed to make decent options. I think it will interest you. oblique tooth gear to choose from: 12:44 - 3.66 (preferred wheals size 175mm) 11:44 - 4.0 (preferred wheals size 200mm) 10:44 - 4.4 (preferred wheals size 200mm) 9:44 - 4.88 (preferred wheals size 175mm)

motor mounting plate - 5 mm carbon casing - abs plastic back plate - 1 mm stainless steel carbon plate protection - 3 mm stainless steel. drive gear - steel driven gear - Pom white suitable for hubs - trampa hypa, superstar, megastar, mbs rockstar, primo 5, primo 3 200$ + ship !
Steel version weight 1300 g (2 wheal set)
Carbon version weight 1000 g ( 2 wheal set)

up to this point, I sold my drives only for Russia, but our season is over, I think that you will find my price very tasty, I want to know how many people would like to receive these drives, at the moment the drives can be ordered, the waiting period will be about a month (maybe a little more), if it suits you, write to me

Whatsapp +79529926597
Instagram @Esk8_ru
Item 1 direct drive carbon version
Description:
Price (USD): 200$ + shipping

Images
  • upload pictures here

Item 2 direct drive steel version
Description:
Price (USD): 175$

Images
  • upload pictures here

32 Likes

@Agressivstreetlamp :arrow_up:

4 Likes

24 Likes

Power arrival ! Welcome :fire::fire::fire:

(Edit : removed B word, forgive my ignorance OP and welcome again!)

6 Likes

Aren’t those hering bone gears?

1 Like

Herring bone gears

8 Likes

nope. Helical.

5 Likes

I somehow saw this as one gear :man_facepalming:t2: :joy:

7 Likes

these are two gears)

1 Like

How much is shipping to Canada?
H4E1K1

1 Like

Damn that’s cheap as hell. Do they only fit Trampa trucks?

4 Likes

Want want want.
:slight_smile: Just what I’ve been waiting for

6 Likes

@Esk8_ru Welcome to the forum! That’s quite an entrance! And thanks for doing it right the first time and respecting our culture here at esk8 news. Enjoy your time here and i wish you success.

15 Likes

I was defo wondering the same thing!! Asked on the old forum, don’t think he responded yet. I’ll check…

His response:
Need cnc washer pad, can you do it yourself?for matrix trucks

3 Likes

@Jujo
need a little tweak for trucks mbs matrix

1 Like

@longhairedboy Thx😊

3 Likes

:+1:. Write to me

1 Like

Could you go into detail as to exactly what tweak is needed? I can do washers no problem, would like to better understand how that would work. Likely a lot more people in North America are on the matrix truck systems. If this mod is relatively easy, could be a great thing for you!!

7 Likes

What kind of modification is required? Because then you’d be hitting a larger consumer base in our community if it was easily installed on MBS Matrix :+1:

2 Likes

GDNOOB question :crazy_face:
Explain what the hype is on these compare to the others?

1 Like