Helical gear drive from russia

$200 bro

3 Likes

But how long do the gears last or are they easy/cheap to replace?

2 Likes

Maybe he is talking about a cnc clamp (washer) for matrix

1 Like

Probably not as long as steel. These are POM which is close to what others use. I forget who. Iā€™ve seen it on one of the other gear drives

Check out his Instagram. It.doea look like heā€™s made a LOT of these. So itā€™s not some beta drive. At least not at first glance

Iā€™m committed to buying these. Iā€™ll let you know how it goes

2 Likes

@Esk8_ru I messaged you. On like 4 platforms. Sorry I get like a boy on Christmas sometimes.

xD

8 Likes

I can buy these drives and still have enough to feed me and my girlfriend for a few days before we eventually start cutting off limbs for protein

15 Likes

Awesome thanks :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Weā€™re all in the same boat my man

2 Likes

wow these are ā€œdeliciousā€ prices haha

Any plans to make some MBS Matrix II mounting plates?

3 Likes

I believe he actually already offers a selection of mounts
Just not mbs. His Instagram has some other trucks I havenā€™t seen

The clamp is easily swapped for another

4 Likes

shidddddd I love the competition ramping up in the gear drive world

OP - this accurate? ^

3 Likes

Yeah, lots of ppl who donā€™t want to ride trampa trucks here. If itā€™s just the one piece we can swap out for trampa/mbs/3ds, thatā€™d be dope.

Great to see competition for moonā€™s drives as well as boardnamicā€™s upcoming matrix GDs, I like it :wink:

1 Like

yeah iā€™m down to try these once the MBS mounts are out.

2 Likes

Those are enclosed belt drives on the picture.

1 Like

Oh guess I was wrong. Ok nevermind then

Do you know @Esk8_ru?

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s time for a good olā€™ fast lol

1 Like

Well he is Russian and Iā€™m living in Russia :sweat_smile:
Wouldnā€™t say I know him and we never meet but we did speak via Instagram from time to time.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s why I ask haha. Have you ever seen his gears in action personally?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. There was a meet up some weeks ago, but I had been on vacation, so couldnā€™t join.

1 Like

These are my old drives, I started with them, this is a belt drive. (This photo) Now I only use gears, and I suggest gears too. So there is no mistake) on account of matrix trucks, unfortunately I have not tried this type of trucks, but the washer has 3 M8 fastening bolts that can be held on any trucks if there is one flat surface where the washer will press

2 Likes