Helical gear drive from russia

Are you willing to share with us the drawings for the gear drives? We could probably manufacture our own clamps for MBS trucks if we knew the hole pattern and dimensions for your drives

1 Like

@Agressivstreetlamp we live in different cities, we haven’t skated together yet, next year it’s possible to come to St. Petersburg

3 Likes

Awesome! Well I’m very excited to get these and try them out

Def interested in an exploded view.

Damn… this is the new king of affordable gear drives… helical cheaper than straight cuts? what what???

2 Likes

@ixf if someone is interested in a straight tooth, I can make it, with the same gear. keeping the price

4 Likes

What I mean is the price is amazing because helicals are usually the more expensive, but your helicals are cheaper than alot of straight cuts

4 Likes

So OP is new here and has hit his daily limit. He will respond tomorrow

2 Likes

Bought and paid for. Shipping was $50 or so. Pricey but still doable since the base price is so low.

He’s going to assess how many units he can get together before starting manufacturing. At least based on our conversation , that is what I understand.

1 Like

If/When the MBS / Matrix mounts come out id be interested in participating in a GB to try and help bring the shipping down when the time comes.

5 Likes

Call the doctors, forum has been hit by Cyrillic script:

When auto-translation appeared here? :crazy_face:

————

Поздравляю с присоединением к куда более живому коммьюнити, чем группа в вк :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Waaaaaitttwhaaat
@kntzn how’d you do that

Also his name is Artyom. Do you guys all just share one name ? This this like a Communism thing ? :grimacing::heart: /S

3 Likes

Ahahahaha, invite @skyart here, ahahaha

3 Likes

The Russian is here…why are we typing in Russian lol?

4 Likes

Actually, idk why quotes are translated on my phone, because it’s language is already set to English. What‘s really strange is that it happened exactly in this thread.

Lemme check this from pc…

Edit: What the fuck…?

1 Like

Ohhh lol. No that’s from @Esk8_ru
He probably has an in browser translation program.
Looks same for me?

2 Likes

@Esk8_ru you’re in Moscow?

1 Like

Messaged you

1 Like

yes, no problem, I’ll post it tomorrow, now it’s too late, I’m going to sleep😌[quote=“kntzn, post:55, topic:41843”]
Actually, idk why quotes are translated on my phone, because it’s language is already set to English. What‘s really strange is that it happened exactly in this thread.

Lemme check this from pc…

Edit: What the fuck…?
[/quote]
I apologize if it hurts my eyes, I sit through the hrome browser, it automatically translates everything and when I make a quote, the translation is saved, I thought not))

1 Like

what horror did I do above) because of the new user, I still cannot edit posts

2 Likes