Helical gear drive from russia

Get gud son.

Stop skipping ankle day and this wouldn’t be a problem. Hypertrucks can ride just fine at speed even on blue/white bushings if you know what you’re doing with channels.

The fact that all you kankled baesk8 riders have trouble throwing around 50lb boards on a diet consisting entirely of Soylent & Vaping is unsurprising.

Pew pew motherfuckah

17 Likes

@longhairedboy, you mind changing the title to gear instead of direct?

1 Like

Just saying. But most everyone that knows what things are will get this. Brian won’t. Let’s not feed the beast. It’s fiiine. :wink:

This is the same as calling an esc a VESC at this point…

Aww. Miss you man. I’m not even gonna argue with you :heart:
Hope you’re doing well homie

For the record baesk8 is now All about unicycle, scooters and ebikes “onyx crap for the most part :face_vomiting:
Soon enough they’ll need to update the Name of the group to something else :cry:

3 Likes

Aww, I miss all the flirting that went on between the two of you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahah. Andres is cool af man. The only downside is that he thinks hypertrucks are any good :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope. Always have to honor their roots.

2 Likes

Just gotta find those that actually skate… Or don’t… Haha

I mean, ya really can’t. I put my friend up North that never rode a skateboard growing up on hyper trucks. He was 35+ and comfortable on LoveDick at 55lbs on hyper trucks. Whoever you had ride just didn’t have any balance. Or doesn’t know what a skateboard even is. Haha!!!

4 Likes

I’d happily put down my money for a set up to suit Matrix 2 trucks.

2 Likes

Ngl the whole Hypertruck package is the sexiest fucking thing going since seedless avocado’s :avocado: :avocado: :avocado:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear it, I hasten to please you, I adapted my drives for trucks matrix 2, very soon, when I receive a sample of this trucks, I will take beautiful photos, while there are only simulated samples, to check all sizes

20 Likes

3 Likes

You gotta be this tall to ride, hombre. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Any plans to make a ratio to suit 9”-10” tires?

Looks really nice and pricing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

10S is the answer for 9-10". Big everything to support big amps.

I’m actually planning on putting this 10:44 drive on a tipo with 10S6P p42a and 63100s w/ 9" roadies.

1 Like

10s? Big amps sure but why the super-low voltage?

Low voltage, low ratio, low kv, all go the same way. If any of those values are fixed for whatever reason (say you’ve already got 190kv motors), then you can reduce or increase the other values to reduce or increase top speed/torque. Obv it’s not an even trade off, but 10S @ 100A/motor is ~4200W just like 12S @ 83A is ~4200W, but the top speed is lower on the 10S setup and you have more torque available.

4 Likes

I would take a set as well for matrix trucks. Let us know when we can order those.

Btw have you ordered or already have someone to send you trucks for test fit?

The ESC does the conversion for you… Just because you have a 12s 30A battery doesn’t mean you can’t do more than 30 motor amps if your speed isn’t maxed out. So in your example, you will have the same torque per speed available in both scenarios, it’s just that the 12s one will have a higher top speed.

5 Likes

@magharees yes gear 9/44 is available, but 9T gear wheel is only available for 8 mm shaft D

2 Likes