Helical gear drive from russia

Awesome. I can’t wait! Chances are I won’t even get my build done with the belt mounts xD

@Esk8_ru i can expect a shipping # in the following weeks?

@Seabjorn
Heres some goodies to hold you over, including the new matrix 2 mount.

10 Likes

Delightful! Once the orders are sent out, will we be notified via email/whatsapp? If I remember correctly I provided my info with the order

@Agressivstreetlamp Those looking solid! I bought my set for trampa trucks, very tempting to get another set for my belt driven mbs board aswell :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I had things verified. He’s waiting on a package from the manufacturer. It’s shipped. Do it’ll be a bit before we get notice

1 Like

yes, I keep you informed how everything will be with me, I will notify those who paid for the pre-order, it will be necessary to sort everything and complete the parcels, then the purchase will be available for the rest who were waiting for the parts in stock, before paying

4 Likes

How do we go about purchasing these going forward? Will there be a website when stock becomes available?

2 Likes

I am also interested. Maybe for a 9" wheel build on Matrix II trucks. Website? Order signup?

2 Likes

So far it’s just done by directly contacting @Esk8_ru

Keep in mind that the shortest gear being offered is 4.88:1

1 Like

Hello everyone, I apologize for the huge waiting time, times are tough now. I hasten to please you, all the components have arrived to me, now I am checking all the nuances.
10 sets for trampa trucks available. 15 kits for mbs matrix 2.
a choice of pinion gear from 9 to 12 teeth is available.
important 9 teeth only 8mm shaft.
the remaining 8 and 10 mm, available for the key and D shaft

5 Likes

9 Likes

Looks great. Still no gear ratio appropriate for a 9" wheel though?

what kv motor and what voltage do you want to use? 9/44 fits 9 inches

If you get the super short gearing in 170 kv it’s totally doable on 9"

I was planning on 170kv and a 12s8p pack. Still getting it all together for my 1st build. I only have the deck, trucks, and wheels so far. But I need all the ground clearance possible for where I live so that’s why I am using the 9" MBS wheels.

1 Like

what speed do you want to get?

Of course Iwould love the best of both worlds, but this will primarily be an off-road board so I will need torque to get over obstacles. I would still like to see speeds over 25mph but, primarily, I need hill climbing torque.

1 Like

Have you used the calculator? Based in your specs I’m estimating you’re looking at low 30s with this gearing.

Btw I’ve purchased a set that I will be reselling. Mbs wheels and Trampa trucks. I’d be happy to hand them off to you at a discount of this works for you. It’s the shortest ratio

I did use the calculator. I was just worried about low end grunt to get over obstacles. I already have MBS Rockstar with MBS 9" tires on Matrix II trucks.

1 Like

when using 9/44 with 170 kv motor speed - 36 miles per hour, if we take motors 140 kv with 9/44 it will be 30 miles per hour, 140 kv with 10/44 33 miles per hour.

3 Likes

kits for trampa are sold out, left for mbs trucks. let me know if you need more for trampa so that I can increase a new batch

2 Likes

Great, how much is the shipping to France ?