Helical gear drive from russia

I have payed 45$ for shipping to France

1 Like

there are 4 trampa kits left, and many mbs kits. the kits ordered have been sent. new batch for trampa will be in March

6 Likes

Ordered. Can’t wait to try

1 Like

Hi, want to place an order? which trucks do you need gear drive for

1 Like

I did mate. I’m the New Zealand order

Well received

5 Likes

Price for the matrix? +shipping I’m from Italy

MBS trucks, and can you ship to Australia

write me in private messages on the forum, or on instagram esk8_ru, I will be happy to answer and help you, thx

Hi guys,

unfortunatly, i have to submit some bad experiences with these helical gear drives. After 2 rides with in sum 60km my right gear drive housing is in pieces. I tried to epoxy glue them, but it did not work as intended.

The version of the gear drive i received has quite a flaw: the plastics of the housing is much wider than the carbon baseplate, which could catch some force. Another problem is, that the construction of a bash guard for the housing itself is much harder to do. I currently have a prototype for myself, but its not 100% where it needs.

The problem account for mountainboards as well as street boards - everything between your wheels can quite possibly crack your housing in the long run.

And before you are coming with “don’t ride so hard then!” - the route i was driving i could’ve driven with my at evolve for the most part, nothing rocky, just normal wood paths.

I really hope we find a solution for this!

6 Likes

Here are some pictures i forgot to add :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

i have the same problem one get crack as well! can i have the stl file sir? extremaratio96@yahoo.it

3 Likes

Best way to solve that is to change the hole placements, it seems like it broke because of lack of material right on the place where it gets the most hits.

5 Likes

The root cause of the problem is that the plastic part has to absorb all impacts in the first place. You ether need a replaceable 3d printed cover or an alternative design that absorbs most Impacts with a metal bash guard.

3 Likes

Bro- Ive ordered from NZ…its been weeks and tracking says very little other than “Russian Federation, Forwarded to carrier”

Prepare for a massive wait…its been over a month for me

This will even happen with 3d printed bash guards i bet.

We are working on a solution with metal bash guards for the hard hits and tpu covers for the smaller impacts that go in between bash guard and wheel.

2 Likes

I can print the plastic cover in a more resistant nylon, but I need him to share the file

Please wait for the final file. In the moment it is only a prototype and will probably not help much in a bad impact.

Bashguards_Geardrives_v4.stl (79.8 KB)

I sent you an email, let me know if you have any other questions