Haggyboard Update

Didn’t realize they came with wheels. Not bad then.

1 Like

Spare axles for what, Kahuas? I might actually need some

2 Likes

tires and tubes and spare gears
thats about it

maybe we can start a thread the same as the raptor owner scavenging ground
just one for haggy parts

2 Likes

Yup, I know I have 1, maybe 2… I am going to post office tomorrow to send some things to @UFOskada and @bboybowzer, so if you need that axle let me know your address, pay for shipping and its yours

3 Likes

I more than might need 2 axles… I sold 2 and have a truck missing its axles.

@marketthrowaway alright if I take them?

1 Like

Yeah, you good. I’d need four if anything but I’m not hurtin for em.

Only thing im hurtin for is four kahua motor mounts that he was going to send me & I fucked around trying to get a few other things as well then he ghosted haha.

1 Like

If the strong urge arises I have CAD models and drawing maybe ready for production run.
[WTB] Axles for Haggy Kahua 270mm hangers. Lathe work possible."

Thanks very much!

1 Like

I’ve never gotten to direct compare ride quality but I’m pretty much at a point where I can’t imagine there’s much of a difference between Kahuas & Boardnamics/3DS & now Savage’s trucks. They’re amazing trucks, but honestly overkill with regards to build quality. Were a great price MSRP too. I just think they’ll fade into obscurity tho

Just checked. Have only 1. Let me know if you need it. I have no idea how much shipping will be. But I guess 10-15$ all the way from Europe.

1 Like

You are awesome! Thanks again! :slight_smile:

There is a marked difference in how they ride. Kahuas are closer to Paris in terms of how they respond to a lean, and Boardnamics are very very close to Calibers. In some cases, they’re a bit rigid depending on the bushings. Kahuas are buttery. I wouldn’t give mine up.

5 Likes

Yeah nvm I’ll find something else.

@TheBoardGarage Kahuas do ride nice after you upgrade all the bushings. They fit caliber II cast pivots and cannon barrels.

1 Like

well good news is that i have the spur gears but just need motor pinions
if anyone has spare or knows if i can use moon or 3ds motors pinions with it that would be amazing

edit: does anyone know the mod of the pinion gears and their width

like butter on a hot pan. smooth when you sizzlin’.

running kahuas on thane with belts on my witchblade. Om nom nom.

4 Likes

All this talk of unobtainium is turning me green

1 Like

Giving on my set if anyone wants

Damnit, I could afford what I want from that if you parted it out.

Oh well. I hope someone else gets to enjoy their glory soon.

Someone needs to pick up the slack on Berg manufacturing, those things are too sexy to be a dead product.

2 Likes

he said he has “replacement parts”. Just tell him you need the parts you “lost” to be “replaced”

Bergs aren’t coming back, but @Jaws will have new wheels that work with berg tires / 6x2

1 Like