Haggyboard Update

Keep me in mind. I’d really appreciate it.

1 Like

Maybe have another talk about selling his designs and factory details to a nice esk8 vendor? :wink:

Such a waste to see good products disappear when there is so much crap around these days!

7 Likes

just bought a mk1 drivetrain
is it still possible to get spare gears for it?

You can email Timo but I’d honestly leave him alone, I think he wants to leave esk8 in the past at this point. He gave us great stuff & excellent customer service for a good while.

I have an MK2 I’m going to be selling soon if that’s of any interest to you though.

He went silent the last time I was speaking to him about spare parts is the reason I mention leaving him btw.

3 Likes

i sent him an email
totally understand if he doesnt want to reply

if anyone does have some spare gears for the mk1 that would be amazing

if not i might hit you up on the mk2

So are those kahua trucks?

1 Like

Yep kahuas

Same. I thought we were working towards a deal to buy everything he had left. Crickets.

1 Like

From what I gather he honestly put way more time into the entire endeavor than he ever should have considering the small profit size.

While I do wish I could’ve gotten the final parts I was after off of him, he was cool enough to me various times I just want to let him leave on his own terms. Probably busy as fuck with other things now being in Switzerland, place ain’t cheap

It would be nice if we had somebody compare the avio drives to the current Moon/Boardnamics offerings

@Halbj613 how much did you just pay for the setup?

2 Likes

200$ plus shipping
dirt cheap as long as i can get spare gears

My money is on no.

4 Likes

$200 for kahuas and dual avio gear drives?

1 Like

Yup, TB is clearing a bunch of random crap. Seems like a real getting out of ESK8 firesale tbh

1 Like

i just hope you are wrong

kahuas dual drives and bergs with tires
if i get spare gears then thats in insane deal

Jesus fuk

yep
shoved my card details in as quick as they would go

truth is im not dissapointed if i dont get the gears as just the trucks and wheels are worth more then i paid

1 Like

get some tubes… you will need them…

3 Likes

if haggy replies then i will get some of those too
if not i will either change to hoyt tires (if they fit) or 6x2

Hoyt don’t.

1 Like

I have some spare axles… If you ever need them. And some other things

2 Likes