Haggyboard Update

Some people call timing belt pulleys ‘gears’?

1 Like

Pretty sure he meant belt, so answered that.

Best of luck with the move Timo, I know it can be hectic switching countries. Are there plans to fire things back up?

1 Like

Trampa has something similar

1 Like

Anyone besides me waiting to get something?

2 Likes

I wrote an email to him at the start of the week to see if I can get something!

1 Like

I got Bergs from Jackson but not Haggy components as such from Timo.

1 Like

Just wanted to bring closure to this one. Just had a convo with Timo. He’s completely done with the skate stuff. He stated that he’s moved to Switzerland and is “pursuing other endeavors”.

23 Likes

That’s a great shame :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Pour one out for Haggydrive.

9 Likes

Well, that sucks. Not enough Kahua motor mounts in the wild.

4 Likes

damnit, now where do people get bergs?

Leaving esk8” sale when?

6 Likes

Wanna ask him to open source his designs?

10 Likes

He will be providing the gear drive files. I’ll ask about the rest.

Also considering an offer on all spare parts in order to provide access to the community. Waiting to hear what’s left.

14 Likes

If you need help with that hit me up! I live just an hour away from where he transfered all esk8 parts in Spain!

I don’t know if he moved them to Switzerland with him, but if they’re here I could help distributing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Community tyre mould perhaps?

7 Likes

A little birdie told me the parts are all still in Spain

3 Likes

How does one get their hands on these? I’d happily buy another avio setup or two and spare parts if there are any left still sitting around. It’s quite possibly the best gear drive i’ve ever ridden and i’m dreading the day when mine wears out.

1 Like

It’s probably a little too early to get excited. We plan to chat next week and I’ll find out what he has if possible. I’m not looking to start an esk8 business but don’t want us all to lose access to parts.

It may not be much because when I asked about pinions and adapters, he wasn’t sure.

9 Likes