Haero Bro model

Dude. The bare feet on the vicious are turning me on. I’m busy tomorrow but after that I am free. I need to ride this :rofl:

Edit: is this added to your build thread yet?

2 Likes

Those tan lines are sexy AF.

4 Likes

It might actually be dirt lol

3 Likes

Still hott.

3 Likes

I always wear sandals(not in winter), so you know what happened after.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why thank you sweetie! I wear sandals almost all the time when I’m not at work.

[edit] I even have different sandals for different occasions! Black pair has been going for long! [/edit]

2 Likes

I had taken a shower a couple hours earlier, so they’re clean LOL!

1 Like

I get sometimes some compliments about that.:slight_smile:

The build is still twitchy AF with the R/C ESCs, prototype wired remote, and 1.5m long phase leads without caps to smooth out voltage spikes.

Next week would be better to test if you don’t want to drive 100km though, because then I’m back at work.

Adding it now!

2 Likes

I hope the socks fly off before :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have Injinji toe-socks for when required! :rofl:

https://www.injinji.com/

3 Likes

That’s how people live on the other side of the planet… interesting :joy:

2 Likes

I never put socks on, when I wear sandals

2 Likes

More here…

9 Likes

Good grip job man

3 Likes

Lookin dope

1 Like

@Haeroboards

Happy New Year !!!

Hey guys @Skunk and @DerelictRobot I don’t know if I got you right but in my opinion you have a very wide variety of different Bindings angles. Check here

7 Likes

Yeah… As discussed, unfortunately that’s nowhere near enough. I’m talking about rotating the rear bindings insert pattern 90 degrees counter-clockwise so that it is parallel with the leading pattern.

This would allow a freeride stance with bindings with both toes pointing towards the front of the board as opposed to traditional Switch/Cowboy MTB stance where toes point outward forward/back.

I already messaged @Haeroboards about a custom bindings pattern for a few boards on Batch #2.

Anyone else here interested in such a thing? Curious what the preference would be if there was a choice:

• Switch/Cowboy Bindings Insert Pattern
  • Freeride Stance Bindings Insert Pattern

0 voters

1 Like

Like this?

3 Likes