Haero Bro model

Matrix2 hanger is around 300mm I think.
That would give an additional 10mm on each side then depending on where the gear case will sit. Could work, but I guess there is still a bit a riser needed. Still only a guess.
Give it a try and we will know for sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, the 3DS hanger works with matrix base plate than?

1 Like

@malJohann does it just look like or did you manage to mount the drive on the lower mounting holes?

Ya metal base. I don’t have one. Not yet released but looking forward to it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The trucks are on the outer mounting positions. I used a @NoWind +5 degree wedge in the front and -5 degree in the back. I haven’t tested it for lean yet, because I need longer hardware.

I reckon if you wanted to use the inner mounting positions, and didn’t want to cut the deck, you’d need more than 1cm riser or maybe -10 or -15 degree in the back so the truck turns less.

Only guesses at the moment though, because I haven’t tested it yet.

1 Like

ok… I feel like an Idjut! how the fV<k are those wedges supposed to work on channel trucks?

:woozy_face: :thinking: :shushing_face: :woozy_face:

1 Like

If you have MBS or the newer bolt pattern trampa trucks they will fit. I know what you mean, they are not as wide as the full baseplate but they fit the bolt pattern

3 Likes

…thanks…

HiHo HiHo… it’s off to 3d print-land I go…

5 Likes

Same bro, I am going to design some wedge risers tonight

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just a quick pointer. You can put a grub screw in the holes that aren’t being used by the bindings to keep it clean.

2 Likes

You get the hardware? You’re running out of time my dude :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes mate, at Bunnings, stainless too. Don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Im not worried, i’m excited. You’re killing me here bro.

4 Likes

Bwaha

1 Like

You know what I’m doing, but I’ll try and make it that little bit extra special.

1 Like

When you thought you bought 5mm longer hardware, but instead bought the exact same length.

Mind you, at 40mm it was already starting to get a little ridiculous. Off to Bunnings tomorrow again to get 45mm and 50mm (just in case).

Front trucks at least are done now, with about 3mm poking out past the nut so it’s fully threaded.

5 Likes

Yep. Been there, done that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to clean it up and get some daytime photos to do him justice, but I think I’ve nailed it TBH! :rofl: Wire-haired phallus and all!

9 Likes

Bonus points for the phallus :rofl::rofl::rofl: we need to meet so I can ‘test’ this build for legitimacy

3 Likes

Already checked the back for clearance. This is me with my full weight (93kg) on one side with my heels complaining for the Vicious grip. Feet are completely off the ground here.

1 Like