Grünstern - MOV-E shortboard, 12s3p NESE, Hummie Hubs, Hammock baseplates

yeah, but lets speak about hybrid then. i m street creep as well and now about 2 years on 34" - 37" longboard decks and RKP trucks plus BIG 97 rubber wheels hahahaha.
Best working ever for me is 36" hybrid deck, nose kick, tail kick, 62 WB and rough grip tape-no way back!
Edit.WB depends on the deck
Addicted to edit: Huge shout out dude for that amazing work.
Huge shoutout @rey8801 for being just always awesome, innovative and working hard on stuff we love.
peace

1 Like

Here the honor goes to @visnu777 that had the vision to put all together those parts. I think this built just put the short board builds on another level.

1 Like

did i forgot @visnu777 ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Huge shoutout @visnu777 again!
You made it happen!

1 Like

For me the honor goes to @Luke for making this deck, @hummieee for making the perfect hub drive, @Agniusm for enabling me to build safe batteries by myself and finally your baseplate @rey8801 enabling me to try out different truck angle setups without buying stuff and even angles I could never buy anything to make that happen :wink:
Today I check how I’ll integrate the charging stuff. I still want a capacity/amps enhancement battery that I could plug into the charging port so I need to get that QS8 connector and a balance port in the deck somehow :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

as I said, it’s almost a full community build so has to be amazing :smile: I my mind also the builder counts a lot.

For a integrated deck I would personally keep it as stealthy as possible, but that it’s just me.

1 Like

Another hole in the masterpiece, it did hurt :sob::joy: I’ll try to make everything like it always was like this :wink:

2 Likes

What happened exactly?

You mean on the last photo? I implanted a bulgin buccaneer panel connector with 11 wires for my external balancer. First I use a forstner drill for the surrounding area to have a even face and then a big wood drill for the plug. You’ll see :wink:
Edit: in case you meant my minor fall: I went downhill on slippery ground (moist wood particles, glitschiger scheiß)

Question. I was going to get the lucid grip as well. Do you still recommend it? is the grip good? Which one did you get, the medium one? Tnx

Yes, I’d buy it again. Medium. Glass frit might be better but I didn’t find a source in Germany that suited me.

Balance and charging more or less done:

5 Likes

Nice and clean. good job. I found some glass frit from ebay uk I think really cheap, I can check if you need it.

What did you use to seal the battery, silicon? and the black one is?

2 Likes

The black stuff is black hot glue, the battery isn’t sealed, I taped the balance wires with kapton.

ah ok it looked like silicon covered in the middle. Got the lucid grip, let’s see :smile:

2 Likes

Dude, as have as you are in the garage just mix some some slow cute epoxy and apply glass frit. It will change your life.

1 Like

Yeh I know. But I have so many steppa still to do that I want to have something ready to go. I already spent the past 3 weeks trying to get a adecent diy vacuum forming. You can se eon my build log. Now I am getting a bigger shop vac. It lolls easy but it is not! At least for me :grin:

3 Likes

I can dig that, sometimes you just gotta be done so you can ride.

3 Likes

Balance charge cables ready:

:sunglasses:
Now it’s basically ready to make it beautiful again :slight_smile:
I’m planning on replaceing the lid with something more Haya-Style, since its really tight with the NESE even though I removed 1mm from the original design.

3 Likes

The. The easier and cheapest solution is to use 1mm aluminium sheet, laser cut, but then you can not step on top. It’s ok since you should have space on the trucks for your feet

2 Likes

I think I’ll go with 2mm ABS which I’ll double where the sealing foam is atm. should work :slight_smile:

1 Like