Grünstern - MOV-E shortboard, 12s3p NESE, Hummie Hubs, Hammock baseplates

There will be a exception ordinance, but our traffic ministry is silent as a dead coyote on a road about the content of this exception ordinance.:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I hope things move further on the right direction. Although we all know how slow burocratic amendments can be.

I does come off a bit but I’d say it serves the purpose well :slight_smile: You can simply refresh it when it wears off, haven’t done it yet since it is still quite good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so too. The traffic minister said once, this exception ordinance will come into effect, when the “Verordnung” for the scooter will come into effect. That will be tomorrow, but I’m not happy with the outcome. That’s why @visnu777 and other guys from the german esk8 community will be at the federal institute for traffic open door event tomorrow, to show them the capabilities and safety of our esk8s.:grin:
Sadly, I can’t come to that event tomorrow.

3 Likes

I hope someone will make a thread to update all of us about it.

If you can understand the german language, then take a look at here: https://www.elektro-skateboard.de/forums/topic/6781-elektroskateboards-werden-legal-in-deutschland/page/1/
Otherwise I would make a thread about it, if there is a need for that.

2 Likes

I would go for the second option please, thx :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I just overslept today rendering my pre-booked ticket useless :frowning: I hope the people from Electric Empire and Evolve Germany get a chance to show what eboards can do… Good side is, I’m going for a longer testrun with both boards :smiley: (and without range anxiety)

3 Likes

That happens you build for too long. Then you need rest :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll try setting the rear truck at 40 degrees later when it turns out too wobbly at speed :slight_smile:
Btw, where are you working in germany?

4 Likes

I used my truck at 40 most of the time, the loose up kingpin and change to slightly softer bushing. For me ride close to the ground is what gives me the best feeling and control and tuns is still amazing. It’s really personal so you better try. The nice thing that now you do not have to print raiser to find it out :grinning:
Also a split set up is cool. Like 45 front and 40 rear. A lot of DH set ups work like that.

I am sometimes in Giessen. Just come back actually on the day where all the DB trains got canceled and took me 12 hours!!!

3 Likes

Btw, I actually gave up on a special electronics enclosure, it will eat up more space than it saves and add non-flexible connections that could break :slight_smile:

1 Like

pics? I didn’t really get it

1 Like

I planned something similar to @mishrasubhransu 's electronics nese module but the module would take too much space by itself so I stopped working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah ok got it…

Well we are all waiting the first ride here :smirk:

1 Like

The X-thingies are anti sink imo :man_artist:

Waiting for the return train. I had a minor fall because of the slippery road but nothing happened :grin:

And yes, I am happy :sunglasses: @City-Blade-101 do you remember telling me about my other board not being carvable? You were right :sweat_smile: I don’t know what it does but when this one is making turns the other is just changing lanes sideways :grin:

6 Likes

I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
(you can keep the deck bc i got lot of options :grin: )

3 Likes

yeah man, finally you got it. It seems like you were new to skateboarding and maybe started right up electric, right?
Anyways no problem, skater worldwide unite!

No, actually street skating, but I usually made my trucks very hard to turn. For me this carving stuff is more longboarding :wink:

2 Likes