[Group Rides] LA / OC / SD - On Going

i think it’s fun - it’s not an event meant to go super fast anyway. just enjoy the event.

My family does the ciclavia often! Never thought to rock the skate! I’m down!

1 Like

1 Like

I wish we had something like this in NYC :neutral_face:

Don’t you have all your boosted mates? :wink:

2 Likes

Blocked :neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

New account :grin: @ARetardedPillow

Sorry guys, change of plan. I’m in Vegas for the weekend. Y’all have fun.

Good times!

5 Likes

Those turquoise gloves do pop

2 Likes

Happy 4th!!

1 Like

There’s a OC group ride today July 6th at 1pm

1 Like

Ahhh man, I’ve been in LA for the past 7 hours, I would have came if I had internet reception but sprint sucks assssss

I would’ve posted that earlier. But noticed it late. Really gotta keep up with the LAESK8 postings on FB

1 Like

You have to understand that people don’t give 1 shit about us on our boards. Be safe out there, especially because your new to esk8 in general.

1 Like

Sheeeeiiiitt even some of our own fellow Esk8ers dont care cough evolve guys at the group ride cough

1 Like

The evolve guys are straight pieces of sh!t. @Bobby arranged a group ride and I invited them to come and join us. When you invite someone to something, shouldn’t they follow your lead? They literally took off and ditched us. The disrespect is unreal

3 Likes

I see it more like production board guys. There’s something about the builder community having a closer brotherhood to the esk8 community as a whole. Production board rider usually are about themselves and their brand?

Sometimes I feel like those guys often ride with no protection or care about little about the image they cast on this alternative vehicle we love.

the Oceanside Evolve guys are pretty cool. SocalLegend is an awesome lead and doesn’t give other brands shit.

6 Likes

SoCal is a nice dude but I invited him for him to take off and dip?

:joy:maybe it’s youuuuu! He’s never left the group when we ride. Were you going too slow? I mean he maxes out at 26mph riding only Evolve boards, I’m geared to a bit over 40. Kinda hard to “leave”