[Group Rides] LA / OC / SD - On Going

I might want to join you guys. Maybe for now. Depends if my work schedule change.

2 Likes

Ok guys. So here is the group ride info for Saturdays “ I wish I was at Cannonball” group ride…

Total ride would be about 14 miles. Start at San Diego Trading company HQ (1690 W Frontage Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91911)

We meet up at 10:30 am and head out around 11:00. Its about 5 miles to the pedestrian loop and 5 miles to the ice cream shop. If anyone meeds a small charge, this would be the time. @Aring informed me that they have an outlet at the ice cream shop. Also several bars if you’re legal and want to drink and charge. Nothing really set in stone for IB. After that its only about 4 miles back to the cars!!!

If you’re running late just dm me or post. I dont mind waiting a bit for stragglers but try not to be late :pray:t3::grimacing:.

2 Likes

It was Great meeting you guys. Sorry for being slow. My flipsky VESC dual 4.20 burnt out on me . So I was running the meepo v3 which was made for their hub set up, wasn’t ment for belt gearing. So the gear ratio is off causing it to top off at like 20mph. I should get a new VESC coming in.

3 Likes

Cool man, good riding with you.
An easy upgrade for a little more speed is the 200kv racerstar. It’s a direct swap on evolve drivetrains and is a common upgrade. You’ll lose some hill climbing power but gain top end.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up, super successful ride and so fun.
Let’s do the 56 bike trail tomorrow evening?

1 Like

We are having a ride today at 5:00 or 6:00

Address. 7895 Highlands Village Pl, San Diego, CA 92129

We start there and do a 15 mile ride

I don’t think I can sneak our that late on a school night, lol. I’ll try…

3 Likes

Next time. I got family plans today. You guys have fun, stay safe.

1 Like

Canceled, next Saturday instead at 10:30am

Ok guys, this Saturday, we are riding the 56 bike lane at 10:30am

Park at vons
7895 Highland Village Place
San Diego, CA 92129

Total trip will be about 15 miles, very scenic. We are not stoping to charge anywhere

I work Saturday. Have fun guys!

1 Like

Noooooo, Sunday then?

Always work on Sunday

When you open then😕

Groupride tomorrow cancelled, family plans got in the way😕

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Will be in San Diego at 04:00 PM

2 Likes

SD PEEPS!!