[Group Rides] LA / OC / SD - On Going

27th Oct. I will be hiking at Yosemite-Nationalpark

Im in there like swim wear

1 Like

LA PEEPS
This Sunday!

We might go to Costa Mesa Fairview/sheep hill. Instead of downtown LAā€¦ too far for me

2 Likes

Canā€™t make It for this coming race. Parents out of town = no ride to the racesšŸ˜‚

info pleaseā€¦ where is this, what type of eSk8?

1 Like

Sheep hill BMX track in Costa Mesa. All AT. We went today itā€™s super fun. Didnā€™t attempt any jumps tho.

The cops at Fairview Park are kinda of analā€¦

2 Likes

Fucking cops man. Got harassed earlier for riding my little Lou in the bike lane here in West Hollywood. Looked up all my parts and said if Iā€™m ever seen out here again I get a ticket. Time to move

What do you mean?
Like he research the components of your board?

Is it against the law for you guys to ride in the bike lane there?

1 Like

as in the weak small Lou board? That things is under power enough to be legal under AB604 in a bike lane. I would welcome that ticket just to educate that officer in court.

3 Likes

So of the law dosenā€™t work, maybe a little intimidation will do the trick? Lmfao.
I bet if he coulda written the ticket he would have :poop:

Yeah he looked up the parts. I told him I replaced all the components but he said it only goes by the website of the manufacturer. He said if itā€™s built from parts it goes by the fastest possible configuration with that motor.

He showed me the law (after yelling at me to get back several times because apparently I could attack him with my board), says that 20mph is the top and the Lou 3 goes 22mph.

Iā€™ve passed by hundreds of cops without issues but he said if he sees me heā€™s going to ticket me and made me uber home.

Iā€™m done screwing around with this layover in West Hollywood

1 Like

I couldnā€™t say, this is the first time a cop has even talked to me about it. He was a dick, and on a motor cycle so yea he would probably chase you. He just swerved in front of me to cut me off to get me to stop so there was really no running

Hey all, Iā€™m coming down to LA this weekend and was looking for some good trails. Iā€™m staying by Staples Center if that helps.

LAESK8 does rides every weekend. Theyā€™re a bit reckless, but they pass by dodger stadium which is one of my favorite places to ride in LA. They started doing off road rides by Griffith, which seems fun but I donā€™t have a AT board yet.

1 Like

not surprising

Meeting is at a Starbuck (639 N Broadway, Los Angeles) 2.8 Miles from the Staple Center

Saturday November 2nd
Untitled2

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys. I donā€™t feel like being reckless rn cause Iā€™m still recovering from a fall :sweat_smile:

you donā€™t HAVE TO be reckless. Join them you can always just stay at the back of the pack

1 Like

@klaus79856 @Saturn_Corp and I will be in LA in 10 days.
Whatā€™s going on?

2 Likes

LAESK8 does the dodger stadium ride every saturday. So on 23rd. Could also split off and do the Observatory ride same day. Best places to ride in LA area imo. Hill climbing board with lots of range would be best

2 Likes