Granda Plata 43" deck -- first batch

TEWIM!

That’s Exactly What I Meant! :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Ok lol
I really was thinking wht coukd tht be?
:joy::joy:

1 Like

As the 3 links have a screw on top to adjust the height do you think it would be possible to drill a hole to it to do this on the fly?

2 Likes

Looking at the pictures of the trucks, I don’t believe the hole in the deck is there to make adjusting easier. I think it’s there so that the bolt can be elevated above the baseplate. Maybe needed with a very aggressive angle?

1 Like

ah yeah tht could also be a reason you might be right :slight_smile:
in this case i think i wont drill through it if its not needed to fit the truck

kr thx very much

Im going to run the deck with one or even two mbs 5 bindings
Do you think the concave 3d printed pads still will add more support or is it not needed then?
Kr and thx very much!!

It’s hard to tell. The MBS bindings really lock you in so maybe the pads are not critical. With the single Freebord half-binding I didn’t get enough support for toe-side turns. The pads fixed that for me.

I really like the pads. If I installed them before the binding, I might not have not installed the binding at all.

1 Like

New batch of GP decks just arrived. I asked my supplier if he can paint some in a different color than black. He sent three pieces in blue and they look so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

I took some pics here which came up quite nice but the decks still look so much better in real life. I’ll try to retake the pics with a better light later.

I’m greedily keeping one blue for myself. Two available for sale. First come first serve.

9 Likes

Wow that looks so good! Are your selling these? :eyes:

1 Like

:point_up:

2 Likes

How much with shipping to Cali?

1 Like

Blue ones sold out for now. There may be a few more later. Black still available.

2 Likes

What a beauty :clap::clap::clap: congrats with this deck Jan, it is so far checking all the boxes for what I personally am looking for in a nice long Esk8 deck, going to get it built hopefully in about 2 weeks time

Thank you again, and thank you for that insanely fast shipping :rofl:

19 Likes

yeah dude.
this looks incredible…

you don’t have a Demonseed laying around to set this next to and take a picture do you?

2 Likes

I gotchu boo

Granda plata has a slightly bigger standing platform and considerably longer wheelbase than even the 44 demonseed. But the enclosure space is about the same.

8 Likes

could Demonseed has way more concave or what???

God this is gorgeous.

So want one…

1 Like

Yeah demonseed def has more concave.

Dang it Jan! This deck got me feeling all sorts of things! Couldn’t wait :sweat_smile: going to try and get it going ASAP :crazy_face::crazy_face:

19 Likes

Oh wow, you’re quick. I’m looking forward to see how this comes up.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

16 Likes