Good Deals Thread

are you fucking kidding me :triumph: would of been nice to know earlier :roll_eyes: (thx for letting us know tho)

I think heā€™s building a small tank with those xD

@frame BTW why didnā€™t you take bigger motors too?

2 Likes

guys chill, its just a demonstration :joy: i donā€™t currently need to build more drivetrain, but i might grab a pair just for future build :crazy_face:

4 Likes

oh ya sorry we tought you were that rich lmao

2 Likes

i think im considered poor around here :joy:

2 Likes

@Spookyjuice there are flash deals on Flipsky motors at the moment

arenā€™t we all considered poor here ? we spend all our money on parts :joy:

5 Likes

some people can just drop 2k cash on some fancy hardware in a heartbeat, and im here thinking if i can get away with not using a thin riser pad between the truck and deck because i ran out :joy:

4 Likes

if shipping wasnā€™t 220 something dollars i would already have a yoface on the way dammit.

1 Like

Where are you shipping it to? The moon lol

2 Likes

yeah the dark side of the moon :joy:

3 Likes

Good 'ol

2 Likes

never seen that pic lol where did you find it?

1 Like

The person is from Red dead redemption 2 (Nameā€™s dutch)

1 Like

menace to society

1 Like

How much better are the new battle hardened flipsky motors vs the older motors (with DIY battle hardening)?

2 Likes

Good question, Iā€™d Ike to know as well

1 Like

Much better I hope at least lmao, nobody seems to have complained about them yet so yeah, sound wise they are quieter, they are also claimed a bit more efficient with better adapted magnets. With the current flash sell some of us probably will be able to do a comparison.

1 Like

how can it be 220, crazy!

1 Like

if I ever go to Tahiti Iā€™ll bring one!

1 Like

OH MOTORS. Thanks buddy Iā€™ll grab one rn

2 Likes

:joy: I saw that lmao, but you do need to know how to solder lmao, flipsky motors are good tho :wink:
Use the WELCOMEBACK coupon btw

1 Like