Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

looks good?

huh?

4 Likes

oops didnt see

@longhairedboy @jamie (i think you are the 2 gods here atm)

2 Likes

wut?

1 Like

@Halbj613 you can post a sales thread about it but all regular rules apply. Add disclaimers as needed.

3 Likes

Since probably no one has got the reference, here it is:

8 Likes

I don’t get any of the reference but that shit funny!

4 Likes

I think that’s been the best 5 mins of this year for me so far

3 Likes

I was for real laughing hard in my cube at work. I couldn’t even share the funny, my co workers don’t share the same kind of humor.

4 Likes

i dont get it

got some bearings on the TB 100mm with 3d printed spacer cause why tf not but now I’ll need to find some pulleys that’ll fit the stupid Trampa mini spring trucks, I think ground clearance will be tiiiiiight asf

edit: I would run 6.5" in the back and 100mm up front but still need another set of bearings for that

Don’t worry.

It started by you writing “menace from society”

i immediately had to think about this song (since it appears in it) so i posted lyrics of the song. After not getting any responses of users knowing the song i posted it. That’s all.

2 Likes

5mins well spent, sadly its impossible to share with anyone around me. They already find me weird enough :joy:

2 Likes

I got it lmao.

Said Bob Saget because as far as I can remember I’m pretty sure Tourettes Guy was a thing right around when that song came out.

Either way, I think this knowledge makes both of us boomers tbh.

Wtf, 2010? Could’ve swore I remember that being on the song loop that also included jizzing in your pants while playing Gears of War as a kid.

I’m not old… these kids are old…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I took photos and sent it to the dude who bought it. Had the item in my possession too.

1 Like

Hey everyone, i’ve made this account to sell something but im having lots of trouble using this website. Can anyone help me with how to post n stuff? Thanks

3 Likes

Press this for new topic

Then use this to upload pics

Don’t forget to change to correct category, or else @xsynatic will hunt u down

5 Likes

but first @frame he has to have some read time, give some likes and gain some trust yk

6 Likes

then his /her username checks out :rofl:

4 Likes

Anyone have a recommendation for a 42" or so deck without any drop? Running 270mm hangers and 165mm tires, gonna put bindings on and the micro drop on my Faultline is messing with their placement. Something like a Demonseed (more of a nose would be nice though) but level along the center axis, I can put it in the CNC to trim the edges if absolutely necessary but I’d rather not

1 Like