Good Deals Thread

I don’t follow evolve activity but at some point you needed their BMS to use their ESC might not be the case anymore…maybe?

1 Like

same dude is selling the esc for $120.

1 Like

Ender 3 for $160, which is the lowest price I’ve ever seen/got one for.

7 Likes

I just purchased the ender 3 pro from Banggood for $182usd landed with sales tax. Also looking at the $160 ender extender to transform it into 400mm X 400mm printer. It was way cheaper than upgrading my 8 year old reprap to modern spec.

4 Likes

I wish I had one to compare to my ender 3. The 40mm y extrusion is the only difference that could affect print quality.

Keep us posted on the extender kit. Definitely looks promising.

2 Likes

Memories from my teens. Guys screaming “I’ll make you a crazy deal!” at stoplights.

7 Likes

Did you grow up in Cali? :call_me_hand: In SFV San Fernando Valley they were all over the place in the 80’s and 90’s :rofl:

4 Likes

Experienced this in 3 different countries.

3 Likes

Yes indeed, good sir. Was in Ventura County, but moved down to Canoga Park in my teens. Can I get a shout-out for Naugles Tacos?

5 Likes

this looks kinda like the shitty direct drive that I have. they tend to unscrew themselves after like 5 miles of use. the issue is a design failure. theres no screws on the motor can to stop of from unscrewing.

2 Likes

Ohh… There is one… It is Loctite.

1 Like

Me Reseda :rofl:
image image image
I lived a block from this apartment complex
:martial_arts_uniform: :rofl:

This was my spot but yes Naugles is sooo good :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

VaIley represent! I think I know where this apartment complex is, actually. My business was in a place called Mid-Valley Athletic Club in Reseda on Hart St.

3 Likes

I have tried this before. one of the drives spins in the same direction as the threads. locktite isnt going to hold against the full torque of the motor trying to unscrew itself.

2 Likes

a what now? which direction are ur drive spinning?

2 Likes

I think @SpeedDemon has older eLofty Direct Drives: A Tearful Start With A Very Happy Ending

1 Like

no there was a time when flipsky made direct drive motors. they are currently discontinued(wonder why).

1 Like

that still doesn’t explain the drive unscrewing itself thingy he’s talking about

they would still be either the gen1 or gen2 of elofty drive, it wasn’t discontinued, it was updated to “better” revision

1 Like

discontinued as in flipsky stop selling them.
I cant imagine a 2nd gen product having such a horrible design flaw… must be gen1.

2 Likes

Nope Gen 1 were fine and gen2 had all kind of flaws (I have them) but with some care they are fine