Seems like a freakin scam

5 Likes

ftfy

4 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

FTFM

1 Like

β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

3 Likes

Ya I got scammed on a scooter that I purchase on IG last year :joy: Lesson learned if it’s too good to be true on the Internet its a scam but we still have yard sales and craigslist :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

For fun, Some dude on the sur ron group on Facebook tried to buy one a bike from one of those Instagram link. He got a tracking and everything but received a box with some bullshit toys and stuff.

8 Likes

My wife bought Bose earphones off IG for $49 told her it’s a scam, when they came the brand was β€œboss” and they had no weight and sounded like balls.

9 Likes

This is quickly turning into the Bad Deals Thread

19 Likes

Eheheh that’s always fun,
when you’re buying on the internet it’s like with those medieval stories about the devil :
You have to read and think about the true meaning of every single word of the sence or you’ll get it just like it’s written but not in the way you thought

5 Likes

Buying anything off IG/Facebook AD is like buying hifi speakers from a white van in a shopping mall car park.

6 Likes

who’s gonna make a bad deals thread where we make fun of dumb people selling dumb esk8 things for dumb amounts of money?

3 Likes

No thread needed, just browsing onewheel parts and lacroix marketplace on facebook is enough :laughing:

8 Likes

on craigslist someone is selling a used pair of cloudwheels for $160, along with tons of other esk8 parts used for retail or above. i’d love to tease that person lol

7 Likes

That guy always has good shit

2 Likes

You know what, this may not be too bad

2 Likes

anyone know what that weird rectangle pcb is at the bottom?

2 Likes

BMS

1 Like

Thought it might be an evolve bms, wonder if it’s worth anything. probably not considering their batteries are trash

1 Like