Good Deals Thread

I want the 42" :stuck_out_tongue: !.. they should make 44 also …

2 Likes

I would also like the 42 but it’s not on sale right now :sweat_smile:

yeah, I checked immedialty when you have posted it ^^

1 Like

Ruroc has 45% discount and 25$ goes to supporting corona.

0% of that money goes towards saving your cranium, steer clear brother.

19 Likes

Not looking myself, I do not want that kind of attention on an esk8. Anywhere I can read up on victims ?
Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

All of their standard (excluding motorcycle helmets) helmets lack any safety rating and they seem to have the least padding with the thinnest ABS/nylon shell that I wouldn’t trust to preserve my head over 15 or 20kmh.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Loaded x Unlimited kits are 150.00 off for anyone interested in those. I saw that today in an email.

1 Like

@RyEnd did this work fine?

3 Likes

Yeah, I swapped it in place of a FSESC 6.6 dual plus for a test ride and it worked as expected. It had clearly never been opened, and It’s back in its box for now.

3 Likes

$30 https://us.yuneec.com/E-Go-Rear-Axle-Carrier
Truck with motor(50xx 160kv),13t? Pulley,cover,belt

$40 https://us.yuneec.com/E-Go-PU-WheelRoyal-Wave
4 Wheel set, 1 wheel with injection molded core/pulley

2 Likes

Evolve AU have $250 off the Stroke.
Works out to be $1199AU oraround $700 USD an ok buy if I wasnt almost finished a similar build and worried about my job I would pull the pin. Stacks with the 10% coupon.

1 Like

Evolves Jeffs Wife has 3 new pimped evolve GT.
Guts have been replaced with GTR guts with AT kit.
Resprayed currently $1000 Dollardoos $650 real money.

2 Likes

So after seeing this, I actually found an Amazon Unity for that price. Instantly bought it and it got here on Sunday. It was complete trash… all phase wires missing, solder pads cooked with oxidized solder, no switch or connectors, glue all over the back and sides, DOA written all over it :joy:

9 Likes

Got pics?

Nah, I was so disgusted I threw it back in the box and sent it right back.
@Bobby saw it. It was worth a laugh.
Plus I have a pile of focboxes here that need to go into boards already, don’t need no unity

5 Likes

When did brian try to waterproof a unity?

2 Likes

Need some vesc 6s? 8)

1 Like

@iamasalmon is 100% accurate. It looked like they desoldered using their toes and the DOA on it was a great touch!

4 Likes