Esk8 safety: What helmets and gears should you use for electric skateboards?

Damn man that sucks. Hopefully it will pop up. If I was in the area I’d go “pick it up” with you.

2 Likes

Wow, who steals a helmet? He didn’t know the size beforehand and it’s not ideal to sell either, could have been in a crash, so not advisable for anyone to buy used.

2 Likes

People looking for a quick and easy score don’t have time to think about all that. See thing, take thing… that’s the process

2 Likes

Seems like all the board shops in the USA have been the out of all the tsg dhp knee pads except for XL and small. Anyone know of anywhere else? I guess I could pay the $40 in shipping from outside the US

1 Like

Try 187 killer Pro pads

Here’s what your shitty ruroc snowboard helmets do when you take an actual crash

16 Likes

Dont know why people get those helmets

5 Likes

How did that happen? :see_no_evil: hope you’re doing alright tho

Haha not me, another guy in a group. The face protection isn’t actually protection. it’s just for show

4 Likes

Ah yeah, but how did that happen? Faceplant?

Yes sir

2 Likes

You ever find ya helmet?

1 Like

Dude such a bummer :confused:

It’s just a helmet for posers… I was almost gonna shell out some serious dough for it till I saw this review thankfully.

3 Likes

What full face helmets can booze still be easily drank through? Fox ProFrame is a no-go. Does a TSG Pass with the visor up give enough room?

3 Likes

why arent you filling a hydration pack with your booze?

1 Like

Asking lifes important questions, for science!

4 Likes

Krazy straws

3 Likes

Maybe add a tube that feeds straight to your mouth from your backpack?
Not recommending drink and ride though :wink:

3 Likes

What are your guys’ thoughts on the Giro Switchblade? I saw a great deal on one where I couldn’t help but pull the trigger on it.